Sub-Zero x Male Izzy Tsung The Bail Part 2

* In Part 1

"Oh Kauai, how is Scorpion" "he's doing better and his name is Hanzo Hashi" he replies and continues "he well be joining next week ok" I nod in reply. He then left I got up with the help of one crouch and grab the other one, I hoped to the door and locked it. "I'm now fifteen years younger than every one else and Bi-han will be back" I say to my self as I feel tears threaten to fall. I look over to the stairs and see a stair glider, I let out a sigh and said "thanks Cage". I wobble to the stairs and sit on the glider and went to my room.

Now in this chapter *

Sub-Zero POV

I was on my way back to the Clan when Grandmaster Hashi stopped me and wanted to talk to me about Izzy. "Izzy is Shang Tsung's son right" "correct" "we all do respect Grandmaster Sub-Zero but he could kill us all, even though he's from a different timeline and he was sent forward in time Fiffteen years after the fight with Bi-Han" he states. "Look Grandmaster Hashi, you may or may not trust him yet, but he's nothing like his father and doesn't want to be. Hanzo, he is willing to help us against any threat that comes to Earthrealm" I retort realizing that may start another war between our clans.

Izzy's POV

I get to my bed and sit on it. "Hanzo is probably going to kill me and I can't stop him" I say to myself once again. I then hear something crash outside, I look out my bedroom doors to my backyard and see a shadow of a man. I limp to the doors and say "Bi-Han, when will you ever quit" "when your dead" he replied. He then teleported into my room, I managed defend myself, even with a broken leg. Bi-Han get's up and stabs me with something, everything around me starts to get blurry and I black out.

*Start Dream*

I woke back up on Father's island at the campfire that I made before fighting Bi-Hans Waith form. I got up and walked to see my father, "Father may I come in." I say "come in my boy" he says and I enter, "Dad I have a question. How do I right my wrongs to someone?" I ask. He turns to me and his face was melting off, "D-dad wh-whats going on" "you did this to me, my own son" I back up into the hallway and ran. I continue to run till I saw a cliff, I trun to see Bi-Han and say "is this what you want, for me to see were I messed up, well it's working" he looked confused, "look, Izzlain I'm sorry, I don't know what your talking about. Who ever or what ever you saw wasn't real. I'm here to help you" he said. I walk towards Bi-Han then Scorpion attacks him, "BI-HAN NOOO" I yell and Scorpion turns his attention to me. I jumped of the cliff and everything around me starts to feel dizzy again.

*End Dream*

I wake up in my room with Kauai beside me and Bi-Han nowhere in sight. "Kauai what happened" "Bi-Han tried to turn you against us."

Hanzo's POV

Both myself and Kauai felt something was off at Izzlain's home and both of us went there. We were imminently attacked by Noob Saibot and Izzlain. When we won against them, I dragged Saibot upstairs. "Why did you drug him" I say quite angerly, "he's a tool to his own father" he spat back. "I can't believe you, I thought you to be better"