𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭¹

«𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝»

ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ⁱⁿᶜˡᵘᵈᵉᵈ
Theodore Nott
Draco Malfoy

ˢᵘᵐᵐᵃʳʸ
Craving eachother in secret, what an addicting yet dangerous game to play -- Two young boys which happen to be bestfriends, perceiving a unstilled lust for one another... but what if one of them takes it to far... will they give in and take the risk of growing addicted... driven by pure lust and need to one another.
_________________________________________

...WARNING CONSIST MATURE THEMES...

Sweat is pouring down the brunettes forehead. His shaky Breaths filling his dorm...god what a messy state he found himself in. His finger hooked under the towel which is wrapped loosely around his hips. Pressing his palm down against his erection. His cock pressing up eagerly straining against the thin fabric begging for release. Desperatly bucking his hips up against his own hand quiet and soft moans leave his parted lips. His vision is blurry by all the built up pleasure... but in the dim light the candle spent, he saw the glistening and sticky mess the precum left on his faint abs clearly. A breathless gasp leaves his mouth his back arching of the matress in response once the cold breeze got in contact with his aching tip a faint whimper slipping past his lips. Carefully his shaky hand slides up his chest... then his throat adding slight pressure, his eyes fluttering shut in response -- Finding himself in a trance it weren't his own hands he imagined it to be, working on his pure untouched body so tenderly. He saw the face of his Bestfriend clearly. His grey eyes staring down at him watching him closely and fuck his scent...his scent filling his nose drove him insane.

He's touch starved which can only be stilled by that one specific person. Part of him wants him to see but the other part would be embarassed to get caught in such a vunerable state. Eventually, his eyes flutter open with a soft hum. He clearly heard a deep breath being released by someone else and that familiar scent that kept getting stronger. Recognizing a silhouette trough half lidded eyes -- Which was staring at him, watching his every movement... desperation practically written over his face, the buttons of his shirt undone exposing his toned upper body, and the couple tattoos of his covering such, his signature smirk plastered onto his face. Draco Lucius Malfoy was gripping onto the bedframe his hands above his head, his eyes filled with pure desperation and lust...which certainly had an effect on the other who was now pressing his thighs together squeezing his cock in his shaky hands. His breathing pattern was different then usual...he was taking deep yet still heavy breaths hearing his own heart thump against his chest...his nails digging into the old wood, the frames are made of trying to gain a hold onto something, anything.

Letting one hand drop down to his belt he then undoes the silver buckle of such the metal ratteling as he did so, sending shivers down the brunettes spine. "Look at you- touching yourself whilst you think of me... such a pathetic fucking mess." The blond's raspy voice fills his ears whilst the silver metal buckle collides with the floor -- Parting his lips Theo's legs spread further alone at the sight of the prominent bulge which was staining and twitching against the blond's pants and fuck he clearly spotted a wet spot which grew rapidely. "Such a innocent boy..fuck-  its obvious you have never been touched before... "he adds whispering hoarsly a low groan slipping past his lips whilst his hand trails over his own upper body never taking his eyes off the gorgeous sight infront of him who was now bucking his hips up into nothingness such a needy fucking mess.

With eager eyes the brunette watched the other until he felt his weight on his bed. Sitting up onto his elbows he now moves the towel aside which was the only thing keeping him somewhat covered. Parting his lips as he let's out a shaky breath once the Blond's soft yet cold lips pressed against his inner thigh "i'm not as innocent as you thought me to be" he whispers out breathlessly with a small smirk glancing down to find his bestfriend resting between his legs. His eyes are closed and lips parted while he softly nipped on the brunettes skin who was now reaching down brushing some strands of his messy plantinum blond hair back before he cupped his chin caressing his cheek. Shivers run down his spine once his brown eyes get in contact with those grey ones he adores. Resting between Theo's legs Draco's lips work tenderly on his soft skin. Groaning out he then slides his hands up to his thighs the cold metal of his rings pressing into his skin whilst he brings the others thighs up to rest over his shoulders glancing up into those brown eyes staring down at him. Once his lips finally brush against what he was craving to feel he drags his tongue over his balls wrapping his lips around them as he gently sucks on them watching the other squirm above him "you are so sensitive...so fucking pure" Throwing his head back Theo's chest rose rapidely tangeling his fingers into the hair he managed to get a grip of pushing his head down...he was logging for more.

His cock resting on his abs leaking more precum which was dripping out of the small slit sitting on his tip. Taking in the warm and wet feeling of the others tongue which was dragging up his whole lenght he moaned out pushing his hips up...fuck was he kissing almost as if he's admiring his aching cock. The blond's lips work so carefully on the mess infront of him. Groaning lowly once the salty taste the precum devired fills his own mouth he continues to place wet kisses along the others cock...his hand slides up to his friend's faint abs he knew so well tracing and caressing them. His own erection painfully hard in his pants. Wrapping his lips around the aching tip he now softly sucks on it taking it into his mouth, slowly swirling his tongue around it. Letting out a whimper his eyes flutter shut once he hollows his cheeks slowly taking him in inch by inch. Feeling the tight and warm heat the mouth of the others provides around his cock he couldn't help but let his eyes roll back not realising the drool that was spilling out of the corner of his lips. "That's it fuck...you are such a whore for my cock aren't you?" Theo breaths out as he reaches down gripping the blonds chin who was whimpering around his cock looking up at him with almost begging eyes. "You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth Sweetheart...those lips of yours wrapped around me will be the death of me"

Once he gained a proper hold of the others chin who was now rolling his hips against the bed so eagerly obviously struggling...his hips stuttering in his movement "do you want me to fuck that pretty mouth of yours?" Theo teased watching the blond pull off his lenght sticking his tongue out yet keeping his tip between his lips "i am yours fuck just- use me...please i want you so badly..." the blonds voice filled with desperation and fuck it was the most attractive thing Theo has ever laid his eyes on. Smirking to himself he now gets a hold of his base slapping his tip against the others tongue who whimpers in response "such a eager fucking boy" was all he rasps out before his hips buck forwards...rather carefully at first but quickly he found himself lost in pleasure. Heavy breaths escaping his lips whilst his eyes roll back slowly, his lips parted as his cock slips in and out of the blond's mouth who's eyes are glossy gripping onto the brunettes waist as he was dry humping the bed desperatly, whimpering louder around the cock in his mouth the closer he got.

Soon moans and whimpers fill the room as well as the squeaking of the bed heavy breath escaping The brunettes mouth who was twitching hardly signalling him he is about to release "taking it so well-" it comes out more in a whimper as he taps his thumb against the Blond's cheek to give him a warning. Glancing up Dracos eyes flutter open and god he is a mess...drool spilling out of the corner of his lips, his eyes glossy as tears roll down his cheeks and his hair all knotted. The sticky mess in his pants was getting uncomfortable and fuck he didn't even realise when he came himself "let me taste you...please" he whispers out softly breathing heavily and that's when his friends cum splurted out of his tip coating his tongue in his warm release which he swallows greedily.

"Fuck..." Glancing down Theo found the blonds head resting on his faint abs the tip of his softening cock still between his lips while his hands trace his abs so tenderly. Smiling to himself he then gently runs his fingers trough the others platinum blond hair whilst he sorts out his breathing. Wiping the remaing tears of the others cheek. Gently pulling his rather limp body towards him earning a soft hum in response "you did so well...i'm proud of you" whispering a soft praise a small smile forms on Dracos face "come here..." kissing his cheek the brunette now slides off the others messy, in cum covered pants and boxers throwing them aside. Allowing his hands to explore the body of the Gorgeous boy who's resting in his arms "you are so beyond gorgeous you know that?" Pressing his forhead against the others who's smile only grew. Seeing the Blond's gaze linger on his lips he then leans in brushing his lips against the others. Feeling those lips he craved to feel against his own brushing and teasing him Draco leans in his eyes flutter shut while he takes the others bottom lip between his own sucking on it softly until his lips part now taking the upper lip between his own while Theo worked on his lips. He could feel Theos fingers tracing up and down his spine causing him to shiver.

Finally they were laying tangled in one anothers embrace and it all felt beyond right.

_________________________________________

ʷᵒʳᵈ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗ
¹⁷⁴³