2

"Perfect. I'd be disappointed if you didn't succeed." Mori said as he smiled
while one of his men took the bags away.

"Of course, you'd be." She said looking at her boss. "Now tell me what's that stupid smile on your face for?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"That was rude." He said acting as if he was hurt.

"I know. Now tell me."

"So impatient~" He let out a small chuckle before his expression changed into a sly smirk again. "There's a new member, and since she is new, and came from the slums, just like you, I thought of leaving
her on your care-"

"No. Not interested in babysitting."

"It's not babysitting! Stop being so difficult!" He frowned a bit.

"No, dad, I won't do it. I don't have the patience." She said turning around to leave.

"Now you're working for me. And my rules are final." Moris's demeanor changed instantly, his voice dark and firm.

"Fine, boss, I will be taking care of the recruit then." She said groaning in the process too.

Mori smiled as he sat down again. "That's what I was hopping to hear."

"Whatever." She whispered under her breath as she walked out of his office. She was an executive, not a babysitter.
~~

Chuuya smirked as Alex threw everything on the floor, trashing her office.

"l am not a babysitter!"

"I don't care. One, you are fixing all of that, and two, it's a girl named Emma. Her ability is called 'See you in hell'...? She insists on calling it that...So basically she controls ice. She isn't a trained assassin and she needs a little more work with her ability. Good luck I ain't helping just so you know."

"I won't train her!"

"Bosses orders"  He laughed getting out of her office.

***

The short-haired brunette was slammed on the floor with force by the executive of the port mafia.

"You get used to this or die," Alex said placing her foot on top of Emma's back.

"Ugh..." she groaned out of pain as she struggled underneath the executive's foot.

"I'll be stronger than you, fag-" She looked up at Alex with a smug look, only to end up getting stepped harder on.

"Don't you dare disrespect your executive-"

"I'm not afraid of someone just because they're older than me. " Emma gave her a cocky smirk as Alex grew more irritated.

"Old?? OLD?? I could end you right now if I wanted to! So keep that mouth of yours shut!" She looked like she was about to explode with anger until they heard a sound.

The door of the underground basement flew open as chuuya entered with a stack of papers.

"I see you're enjoying your time babysitting the new member." He laughed sarcastically as Alex rolled her eyes.

"Your comments are not needed." She answered taking the papers aggressively from his hands.

"Mori requested for you to get those reports done. To see how both of you are doing." He said. "But he wouldn't be pleased if he found out how you're treating her."

"Shut it shortie."

"Excuse me????"

"You heard me."

"Call me short again and I'll make sure you fly to the next continent bitch."

"Whore."

"Slut."

Alex inhaled deeply and turned towards chuuya, ready to bring some hurtful shit up.

"Dazai never acted nice towards Aktagawa, and he would even shoot him whenever he felt like it" (Emma felt threatened right there and then- )

"Don't bring that filthy son of a bitch up!"
Silence fell in the room. Emma looked confused as she got out of her executive's foot, which was surprisingly weak.

Something was going on she didn't know about, and she NEEDED to know.

Her executive seemed to have gotten so weak so suddenly, and it was odd. Tempting Emma to stuff her nose where she shouldn't.

Emma got on her feet, wiped the dust out of her clothes then looked at the two.

The ginger's face was filled with anger while the other executive's face was filled with sadness.

Emma decided to finally break the silence.

"We are not having any problems here. She is treating me just fine." She said as Chuuya's attention was brought up to her, as surprise took over Alex's face.

"Whatever." She said turning around with the papers in her hands. "See you tomorrow then. Go rest filthy rat." Alex left the room silently, looking like someone had spat on her food. Her food is very dear to her okay-

"Who's Dazai?" Emma asked Chuuya as he scoffed.

"That son of a bitch. He was a port mafia member, and then he joined the armed detective agency. Betrayed us all. I never liked him anyway. That cocky bastard,
suicidal maniac."

"Seems like you have a bone to pick with him"

"I might have." Chuuya frowned and crossed his arms. "Now go rest, you'll need energy for tomorrow."

"Yes sir!"

"Call me chuuya" He said before leaving