01. Where it began

I dashed past another stall cubicle and saw another bolt of red sparks hit the innocent toilet next to me.

That bloody son of a bachelor!

“You will pay for that!” I cursed deeply, sighing with regret as the entire fifth year girls’ bathroom was beginning to look like a re-enactment of the french revolution. Blast him! And blast his huge dumb blonde face! I was going to hit him! And I would kill him! Yes, Yes I was. It didn't matter that I could get expelled if I had to be, the damage done to this bathroom was enough reason to expel the both of us. I squinted my eyes as I ducked underneath the stall, watching my enemy with heated breath. If he didn’t- if he hadn’t- this would never have had to happen so early!

“Fuck you!” I heard him whimper like a frightened house elf.

Oh, yeah, I had hit him, alright. The last remnants of my Expulso that blew up the sinks had sent him flying across the castle’s floor. Luckily he hit his back, right enough to probably have a minor concussion.

Good, he deserved it.

“No! You don’t get to decide who gets to fuck with whom!” I yelled from behind another innocent toilet stall and quickly shot to my left to hit another Reducto his way. “He was my friend! And you- you- you conniving little worm I will destroy you!”

The explosion caused another rumble in the bathroom. I was beginning to believe the professors had grown deaf over the course of the night, surely someone would barge in at any moment now and walk in on our chaos that erupted through the corridor. Surely, anyone?

You’re just afraid of actually being injured.

No! I wasn’t! Not by him, anyway! Not by a long shot. If I still had breath in my body, I would continue hitting him with spells until my arm flew off. And that was not going to happen any time soon… Curse him!

“I am innocent!” He whined another time.

Aren’t all cheaters?

“Innocent my corpse! I saw you- with that-that miserly excuse for a twat!’ I yelled across the room.

Their eyes were locked, closing in on one another and he had held her neck, slowly, innocently, she raised her head to gaze up at his blue eyes, which were staring at her with such lust I didn’t have to think twice before I puked right into a bin standing closely next to me.
Ugh. I could really use a drink right now, the images of them flooding in my brain were enough to whack my head across a quidditch pole and combust into a pile of human fireworks.

“My FATHER- will hear about this! Once he does, he will destroy you! I swear- he-he will!’ The cries of Draco Malfoy were echoing against the high ceiling of the castle. I almost felt sorry for him before I grabbed one of the broken pieces of ceramic that flew off a toilet and swung it at his weak measly knees.

“You should have thought about that before you decided to investigate Astoria’s throat.” I told him harshly.

“Aqnghh!”  He didn’t seem to regret what happened, he only whimpered. I peeked at him, he was holding himself upright by one of the stalls and held his wand a little unsteady.

“Stupefy!’

That measly little son of a-

It almost grazed past me as I jumped out of the way. My knees began to hurt, I was squatting too much for this to be an honest fight. Looking onto the bright side, at least my cardio exercises were being punctually fulfilled today. “Why don’t you fight me like an honest man-or well, should I say boy?”

“You! you…you-Mudblood!”

Ah, he had thrown the M word around did he now?

“Is that all you got, Malfoy?” I truly wondered whether he was calling everyone a mudblood nowadays, after all, my blood wasn’t even muddy! It was perfectly red and shiny like everyone else's. Any vampire would be lucky to drink my blood! I was a normally blooded witch. “Didn’t your father teach you any interesting curses to insult innocent little children with? After all, from what I heard, your father has done exceedingly well doing his own special bit of cursing, hasn't he?”