Prologue

let me get this straight; I just tripped over my own feet and landed on a man and not just any man. I landed on….

Lawrence Harrison!!! 

Fuck!!! 

How could my luck be so bad that I landed in such a situation? I only came to land here today, and I crashed into him. There are about a thousand people here at the airport and I had to crash into him. Fuck!!!

“Excuse me miss….. ummm….. Can you please get off.” He said keeping his hands away from my body.

“Huh??….. ohh….. Y-yeah r-right….” I got up as soon as I could, dusting my clothes for some invisible dust. I saw him getting up as well and bowed 90° appealing for his apology. “I'm so sorry…. I didn't do it purposely.” I bowed again and again asking for an apology.

“It's okay…. You don't have to apologise. It was me who was careless.” He answered while dusting his clothes off. His square jaw flexed every time he spoke. Light brown waves shining in sunlight. Green eyes scanning his clothes for dirt. He indeed has grown more handsome.

“No… it was me. I'm sorry- ""Lance what are you doing there?” A strong deep voice came from behind me. My body froze, recognising the voice. My eyes widened and my breath hitched. He can't be here right?? 

“Uhh…. Nothing…. I'm coming.” Lawrence answered and looked my way. “I'm sorry miss… for the trouble.” He said and left. I turned around and saw him descending towards a man who faced the opposite way busy on his call. Curious, I tried to get a glimpse of this well known man, but couldn't get one. Heaving out a sigh I removed my mask and took out my phone.

“I've landed, and am on my way to kill you once I get my hands on you.” I recorded and sent to the one and only reason for me being here.