Shooting Star

IRIS

In my 26 years of existence, I still remember that day when i finally feel that im special and maybe its because others thinks that im only an art piece. They only see my mistakes but not my achievements.

After that day i cried in my room until my tears are wasted. I took a nap so that i can rest my body especially my eyes. When i woke up i run into the balcony to see him again and the moment my eyes spotted him. I hurried to go downstairs and saw my mom. She got mad at me and told me to send home the boy and i said yes to my mom.

When i finally got out of the house, I saw him standing there on our gate holding a pretty flower and the moment i went to our gate i got mad at him and telling him to get lost. I stamp on his pretty flowers that should be for me. When i got back inside and goes to my room, I silently cried so that no one will know that im hurting inside.

But the boy keeps following me everywhere i go and the moment i stop and sit into the ground. He did the same and we both look into the sky and saw many stars but there was no moon and the moment we were amaze how the sky looks like. We saw a SHOOTING STAR.

You know... we should make a wish everytime we saw a shooting star because it will come true and they don't really show up every night the boy said

it's not true, it's not the star that will fulfill our wish but us I whispered.

Its really true my mother said it to me The boy said.

it's up to you if you believe it but I'm telling you. If you want to wish just make a wish.

"I hope the world will not be sad and the children will be happy" boy's wish.

I LIKE YOU He said.

I got up and saw a bird whining because his wing was removed. I asked the boy
what can be done with this bird?. He said we should take care of it

No we shouldn't take care of it because the bird will also die.

He stayed quiet and picked up the bird but i insist and throw the bird into the river.

WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! He said

Now answer me are you still going to like me even though i did that? I said to him

Of course He RUNWAY screaming like he saw a ghost

And because of that day i never feel inlove and never trust love again.

"Love someone that accepts you from your real identity." i said while sitting in the balcony

After that i stayed in my room. I didn't eat for many days because i always remember the incident. I always stare at the wall feeling regretful.

I finally had a chance to go downstairs and eat some food and drink water but when i was outside of my room i heard someone crying from the basement.

Because of curiosity i went to the basement and saw my mom killing our maid and i was scared because the maids blood was coming inside of her head. I was panicking like i don't know what to do.

I decided to go to my room and when i run to the stairs i accidentally make a sound that i think my mom heard and i saw her shadow walking to see what's going on.

And i just run super fast to go in my room but the moment i step into my room i locked the doors. I heard someone walking into the stairs and walking in front of my bedroom door.

I guess my WISH comes true....

4 days ago...

The moment i saw the shooting star. I hurrying to make a wish...

"I hope that our maid will escape our mansion and live a peaceful life." i wish

but it seems the opposite way happened.

Someone Knocking at my bedroom door. Knocking 3x it was so loud i even got under my blanket. I heard someone was saying LET ME IN . When the sun rises, I quickly run downstairs to see my father but he was no longer be found. I was too scared because maybe my mom killed my father... But my mom said Are you waiting for your father?

Yes I'm waiting for him I said

Don't worry he went to the hospital MY MOM SAID

After many hours my father finally got home... but completely ignored me....

I went to my room to get some nap and keep thinking why my father ignored me. But in the middle of the night. I heard someone entering my room and saw it was my father. He was mad

I got up and said Father but i didn't expect happened next. He strangled me. I scratch his arm and finally breath. I shouted and shouted. When my mom wokes up she brought my father to the hospital.

After that night, I cannot sleep well keep thinking he would come back and do that again. But that dream keeps haunting me forever.