Chapter 1

"Hey! That's not fair!" Saga said as Loki appeared somewhere else and his illusions slowly disappeared again.

"Oh come on! We're just having a bit fun" Loki said smiling at her when she picked up Mjölnir and fired a lightning after her uncle as he quickly dodged it and watch her laugh with satisfaction as he looked behind him to see the mess she's now made.

"How are you able to use my brothers hammer?" Loki said looking at her as she was resting the hammer on her shoulder while walking over to him.

"Because I'm special. Now let's go do something else. I haven't had this much fun in a while" She said walking away as Loki followed after her when Stephen Strange appeared in front of her landing nicely in front of her.

"Not so quick Saga. What are you doing out here?" He asked as both her and Loki looked at him as he crossed his arms giving her a serious look. Honestly she didn't know what all the fuss about her uncle was about and felt bad for him that he was in that cage all the time plus she was bored so it's kinda like a win win situation.

"Uhh what does it look like I'm doing?" She replied back to him kinda sassy as he moved towards her and she pointed the hammer at him for fun when he back up.

"Relax, it's not like I'm gonna do anything. I'm just having out someone who knows how to have fun except from all you old people" She said as Stephen started to get a bit irritated by the fact she was not listenting to him. To him Loki was a dangerous person and to see future queen of Asgard just walking around with him carelessly kinda made him a bit nervous even though he's her uncle, it doesn't change the things he's done in the past.

"Saga, come with me. I'm sure you're dad is worried about you" He said trying to convince to come with him back to the Avengers Tower where she would be safe and sound.

"Nope, you're not my dad so I'm not gonna do what you say. Hey you wanna see something cool?" She said switching from talking to Stephen to talking to Loki as he nodded his head and she created a big blue electrical light bubble around them and in an instinct they were gone from the scene and she had teleported them to somewhere else.

"Who's your dad? Also that was pretty badass" Loki asked getting curious about something based on what Stephen said earlier.

"Thor, God of Thunder and you're my uncle Loki, God of Mischief. You're welcome btw for getting you out of there" She said as Loki looked a bit shocked at her not realising at all that she was his niece and that his brother has a teenage daughter which he knew nothing about.

"Where are we btw?" He asked again as Saga just shrug her shoulders and Loki started laughing realising how much she reminded him of Thor in certain things.

Back at the Avengers Towers a few hours earlier.....

"Saga the answer is no! Can't you go hangout with Peter instead of? I would feel much more safe with that" Thor said walking into the main space of the Tower where the other Avengers were sitting as some went quiet hearing Thor and Saga argue while some ent hiding just to be safe.

"But that's not as fun! Why won't you ever trust me?" She yelled as her hair and eyes slowly started turning more and more purple.

"I do trust you Saga, but it's my brother I don't trust!" Thor yelled as a visible purple flame aura started appearing around Saga.

"He would never hurt me, I'm. His. NIECE!" She yelled as she started shooting lightning out from her hands as she's aiming after her dad when Steve enters the room seeing the chaos that's happening.

"Saga! Why don't we take a walk so you can cool down?" He asked in a calm tone as he slowly approached her while the others looked shocked at him that he dared to get any closer.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" She continued to yell as she pointed her lighting at Steve now as he put his hands up walking closer to her.

"Okay. Can you at least take a few deep breaths for me?" He asked her as she took some deep breaths and her hair slowly turned blue again while her eyes were still a bit purple. She didn't say anything for a while as everyone was just staring at her in fear.

"I'm going to Asgard!" She said walking past her dad giving one last punch as she passed him. After she left Steve crossed his arms and turned to look at Thor as he asked him what the hell that was about.

"She's mad at me because I won't allow her to go see Loki" Thor said as Steve just agreed with him, Loki is a very dangerous person but she just doesn't understand that in the same way they do and to be honest that concerns him a bit knowing what she's capable off doing and especially when she's pissed off, hopefully she doesn't go and do anything stupid.