Hop x reader: a feeling of loss

(note that i don't ship these in my alternate universe, these are just for fun! anyways, enjoy this fluffy wooloo bean that is hoppy)

(and y/n is your name, n/n is nickname, no smut is allowed for these stories)

(Hop POV)

me and Y/N were walking around Hammerlocke, looking for the gym, when i saw their gloomy look. "N/N, are you alright? you seem...down?" i asked, placing a hand on their shoulder. I noticed that they had tears running down their face and knelt down to where they were looking, helping them down to the ground. "hey...shhh..." I  said in a comforting tone, hugging them close to me. they sniffed and clung to me, my only priority was to make sure they felt better. "what happened? you can tell me" I said, my voice calming to their level. "well...m-my parents got into a crash and they didnt make it, i wanted to tell you but..." they stopped in their words, crying again. "its ok...do you want me to let lee-" "mhm...you guys are pretty much family" they said, kissing my cheek. i looked into their eyes, a small smile on their face. "c'mere, ill walk with you back to our house, you can rest as much as you need, ill be right here this entire time, i want you feeling safe, not like this" i said, taking my jacket off and wrapping it around them. i helped them get up and walked to a flying taxi to postwick.

(after getting over to postwick and to hop's place)

i got y/n to me and Leon's house, where lee was already outside. Y/N looked into his bright yellow eyes and ran to give him a hug. "Y/N? whats wrong? You never cry..." he asked, rubbing her back. i explained to him about them getting a phone call about their parents getting into a car crash and he went from sad to worried in an instant.

(Leon's POV)

i heard what happened to Y/N's parents and i held them closer to me. "im so sorry N/N, don't worry, me, hop, and mom will be here, you can live with us, hop and dubwool do love your company, so why don't you stay in his room?" I said, letting them go back to Hop. "sure, me and dubwool really love it when they are around." hop said, hugging Y/N close. "ok, n/n, ill go grab your stuff from your room mk? you and hoppy can go relax in his room" i said, their house was next to ours, so i went there and grabbed all of their comforting things, their clothes, and surprisingly, their blanket of theirs they've had since they were born. i walked to hop's room, and saw that n/n was asleep in hop's arms. "hop, i have their stuff, i surprisingly fit it in their old bag they've had for the gym challenge for extra water bottles and extra gym wear." i said, placing their bag down. hop put a thumbs up and let y/n continue their peaceful slumber

(end of this oneshot! sure it is short but its 501 words, ill update soon)