Bud grr

He was always left alone. It was quite unfair actually.
He didnt fit in with the boys because obviously..theres three of them..and two are dating.
And he didnt fit in with the girls.
He was acutely aware of all this, and he had been..for a while.

But today he was especially lonely.
So he spent the morning making something extra special, mini robots.
They were colour coded.
And originally..they were a gift for his friends.

He was so happy when he finished them. Hours of hard work really paid off
He couldn't wait to show them.

He tried Pip first, because she was usually the one who stuck around him the most.
"Hey Pip!" He greeted her at her doorstep.
He had clearly woken her up from a nap.
"Whats up Bud?" She yawned out
"Ive made something thats super cosmic, would you like to see?" His smile was so bright.
"Oh im sorry, I-..uh..I was planning to practice a new riff out on my guitar, maybe later, yeah?" She quickly dismissed him, before closing her door in his face.

He knew she was lying. But maybe she was actually just busy? He shouldn't judge her.

He tried Candi next. She was too nice to be mean to him.
He knocked on her door gently, afraid he'd scare her.
She poked her head round the door.
"Oh hey Bud!" She smiled
Bud knew it then; he'd be able to show her, and she'd be happy about it!
"Hello, Candi, I've made some-"
"Would you like to come in?" She cut him off.
"No thank you, I wanted to show you-"
"Oh! But I'm having a tea party!" She giggled in excitement.
... clearly Candi wasn't going to listen.
It wasnt her fault, really, he knew she often got too excited to properly focus
"I..dont think I can, maybe tomorrow" he offered a small smile.
The door closed and he was left to ponder in his own thoughts.

He just wanted one of them to appreciate him.

Mistys room was next to Candis, and honestly he doesnt know what propelled him to knock. He knew she'd be rude about it. Maybe he really WAS desperate.
"What do you want Bud." She huffed, not even opening the door
"I've made something I think you'll like-"
"Bud oh my god you know i dont care about your stupid tech thingies." She whacked her hand against the door.
The sound frightened Bud, but he knew that was his signal to go

As he walked away, he grumbled to himself. None of them appreciated him, or what he did for them. He was sick of it.

Mimi next.
"..Mimi?" He cautiously knocked on the door, his smile had completely gone, followed by his positive disposition.
"What, Bud? Cant you see im busy doing my nails?" She opened the door, wrapped in a silk robe with curlers in her hair.
Clearly the wrong time.
"Ive-"
"If its about your oh so amazing 'inventions', maybe you could tell me later, when-" her nail scraped against the doorframe, smudging the pattern.
He knew then that she was going to yell.
"You've got to be kidding me. Bud honestly, you're 'cosmic' and all that but sometimes you need to learn that I have no interest." She slammed the door.

Only two more people....
He could feel rage bubbling inside him. Like a really...really...powerful kettle.
"Dude-?" the door was already open
"Bud, really not a good time" Sprout practically jumped to close the door till only his face was visible.
"Why not? Is he okay?" If Bud was honest, he didnt care. He just wanted to know their excuse to avoid him.
"Hes...uh....raging. badly" Sprout fumbled with his words, before muttering a quick 'sorry' and closing the door.

Bud went back to his room, to his crappy inventions.
They really weren't that good.
He smashed them all. All he could feel was the burning rage of feeling unwanted.

Its wasnt until a few hours later, when his phone rung, that he realized how much damage he had done.
..and that he had missed film night with the gang.

He rushed to his feet, and ran to the shared living room.
"Im sorry I'm late-"
"Late?! You missed it you buffoon!" Misty screeched.
He tried his hardest not to scream at them all, after all, it was only Misty.
He tried so hard.
But no one defended him, no one stood up for him.
Thats when he let the rage out.
"You guys are all so horrible to me. You dont understand." He whispered, feeling the rage intensify.
He often tried not to yell.
"How are we horrible? You ruined my nails!" Mimi shot back
She never knew when to shut up.

"I made something today-"
Everyone groaned.
"It was mini robots. Of all of you. They're trashed now. Cause not one of you could find it in your hearts to include me and pretend to be interested! Im sick of it. Either treat me like your friend or I'll leave." He raised his voice for once.

No one spoke.
And that was how the night ended.
Bud walked out.

I was listening to my sad songs playlist while writing this Incase it wasn't obvious