Chapter 1

Slashing through flesh,

Weapon's clanging in the darkness,

Bodies falling with a grunt,

Splashed of blood,

Shouting and yelling followed by pleading for their life.

It was pretty normal for this person to hear everything inside this fancy palace - not to mention that this person was the cause of it. One just simply loving it.

In the middle of the battlefield, the hooded-person lifted the man by wrapping the man's neck with a slimy like worm which was called, tentacles and hoist the man whose barely touching the marble floor.

"Mou~ I ask you bloody little runts one more time; Where in the bloody hell are they?" it was calm yet full authority of voice.

"I swear in the Queen's name! I do not know what you see - ack!" the unknown man didn't finished his words as the person before him slit the man's throat with the use of the tentacles that morphed into blades.

"Wrong answer," the hooded-person dropped the corpse as his blood made a puddle of pool in it.

The mysterious person continued her journey, "Mou~ what a complete waste of time. Spending three years away from them just to find those poor-headed shrews."

She made her way to the master office of the palace as she eliminates every living person who stands in her way. As she reached the office, a cold atmosphere greeted her telling that no one is inside yet she scanned the dark room with cautious steps inside the office as her mysterious eyes were hidden under the shadow of her hood, not stopping her from coming inside. She stopped midway in the side of the overly large double glass window as she sensed someone, at the wardrobe.

Facing the wardrobe, she walk silently as she spoke; "How I never have interest in a game called 'HIDE AND SEEK' even in the slightest?" she stopped from walking as she's now in front of the object. "Easy, because it's time consuming."

She heard a hard breathing inside the wardrobe as she sense fear.

With no second thoughts, her tentacles open the door of the wardrobe and let the man fall on the floor with great fear, shivering as he cover himself in fear, "Please, don't kill me!"

"Mou~ Fancy seeing you as the only person alive in this fancy palace of yours, Mr. Stock. I wanted to see any dexterity among your men but unfortunately, not even a hunched. Has this place even improved from the last time I stepped here, Mr. Stock? I wonder."the lady faced down to the scared man whose shivering and whimpering. "I believe you know my desires, Mr. Stock." she added with pure apathetic and coldness in her voice.

"A-aye! P-pardon me! But...... I only knew a little hint!"

"A hint?" she hissed as she was obviously wasn't pleased.

"Aye! H-he have a s-scar on his wrist! Yes! A scar on his wrist! and a tattoo at his neck, a tattoo of Lotus Flower! And... and the scar, an 'X' scar on his right wrist!!" he cried having the desire to live.

"Who is this man you speak of?"

"I-I don't know, sir!"

"How in the bloody hell you knew without knowing - "

"B-Black Lotus! He was called Black Lotus here! He was also known with the same name in Japan and Italy!"

"And how did you met this chap?"

"We tried to capture him, l-luckily we had him and made him spill some beans after torturing him a bit. But, u-unfortunately, h-he got away."

"Did he confessed all?" she remained calm despite her disappointment.

"S-sadly, n-no sir. Th-that was j-just all, sir."

The man looked above, sighting the hooded-person's eyes. His cheeks suddenly felt a sudden burn, knowing that the person in front of him is female, he mumbled unwarily, "A..... a female? S-sir, y-you're a ........... lady?"

The female become cautious from her deep thoughts. It was evident that she doesn't want her gender to be discovered.

"Th-those eyes.... The rumours from the nobles..... y-you're the missing Majesty?"

"Pardon?" she flinched a little but then quickly came back to her usual apathetic face.

"Princess! The missing Princess of the King and Queen!" at the moment he was about to say another word, the hooded-female already sliced the man into two. Mercilessly.

"Mou~ I do not tolerate nonsense. Not to mention you little runts wasted my time and my money, and what? You gave me a bloody little hint? How am I supposed to find this blasted chap? Pathetic."

She turned her back and started to walk from the cold room only with a corpse, though she stopped midway as she heard a dying voice,

"Mammon Esper....."

She didn't respond, instead she continued to walk away from the fancy palace that is now turned to a Grave Palace. Only that are the bodies weren't buried.

For now, she wanted to take a rest, planning to go fly back to Japan and watch their bewildered faces as they see that she's alive. Was she being forgotten?

As she was far from the palace, walking on the central park under the pale radiance of moonlight were people are no longer be spotted for they are already asleep. Crickets are singing with the rustle of leaves and branches brought by the gentle breeze, dripping of water from the fountain just beside her, the a cold breeze yet warm of stray night wind has welcomed her home.

"Ah, this old place. Fancy to be here, sweet scent of London."

-***-

   "Bel-senpai. Are you really sure that Mammon-senpai is really dead?" said the new temporary recruited Mist Guardian of Varia.

   "Are you kidding me? Shishishi~ Stop with the nonsense questions Frog or else I'll make you my target bullseye for a week." said the Prince of Varia who's lazily eating sushi that came from the Rain Guardian of Vongola's father.

   He must have remembered when the time they disguised themselves and took a break here only with Mammon.

   "Gomenasaii senpai.(Sorry upper classman)." he said in a monotone voice as he ate his.