Bruce Wayne SFW

- Nail biter, tried to stop but ended up picking back up the habit.

- Hates fish, the smell, the taste the texture- its a big nono.

- Owns Kurt Cobain's collective journal book, reads it sometimes before bed.

- Likes to help Alfred fold laundry, the smell of the fabric softener is comforting to him.

- Insanely good at chess and sudoku, Alfred has only beat him twice.

- Obsessively washes his hands, as a kid he had a little hand sanitizer in his bag at all times.

- Touch starved to the extreme, whenever he's hugged he simply waits a awkward 5 seconds before wrapping his arms around the person.

- Cannot and I repeat cannot STAND the feeling of rubber bracelets. They kill him.

- Has OCD and PTSD, doesn't go to therapy though-

- Cold hands, very veiny, but literally ice cold.

- A big car guy, can put one together and take it apart like nothing.

- Watched 'The Crow' religiously.

- Playlist is full of Nirvana, Radiohead, Deftones, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and occasionally- some random pop song he heard on the radio.

- Despite having someone to go the store for him, he prefers going out himself, even if it means disguising himself.

- Spends most of his time writing his thoughts or working on his car, occasionally will go upstairs and help Alfred around the house or go out somewhere.

- Reddit user. But not in a incel kinda way, but a dad who likes seeing what's going on in the world kinda way.

- When he was a teenager he had the most perfect skin, like clear as can be.

- Always struggles with his tie, he can do it himself but it takes him a bit longer than most.

- Loves painting other peoples nails, along with his own- but never gets too.

- Love language is quality time and gift giving.

- Absolutely amazing at racing games and first person shooters- doesn't have the patience for RPG's though.

- Makes his own bed in the morning, everything on it has a specific place or he can't sleep (if he does.)