{•1•}

You walked through the woods, your shoulders slumped and your eyes low. You didn't want to seem like a threat to anyone that lived in the area. Wait.. did anyone live in the area? Who knows..

You heard a noise nearby and ignored it. It was probably just a rabbit or something, anyway. You kept walking, though you did pause for a moment when you thought you heard a whistle nearby. You walked slower now and kept your senses alert in case there was someone nearby.

After a while your binder started to sort of hurt, which is fair because you had been walking quite a bit. (BIND SAFELY MY FELLOW TRANSMASC/NON-BINARY FRIENDS) You sort of ignored it and kept walking, as it didn't hurt too badly.

You heard yet another noise, and this time you were sure of what it was. A voice.

"What's someone like you doing out here?"

You couldn't locate the voice and froze. Your body was stuck in place and you didn't know what to do. It seemed to come from all sides.

"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you.. yet."

You looked around, still unable to locate the voice.

"Behind you."

You turned around to face someone slightly taller than you, his emerald-green eyes focused on you.

"There you go! Now, why is someone like you out here?"

You tilted your head.

"It's not safe out here. Why are you out here?"

You shrugged.

"I'm out here a lot. Nothing bad has ever happened."

"Wait... you! I know you. Jeff has seen you around. I'd stay away if I were you."

You glared at him. Who was Jeff? Who was he? Why was he out here? How did he know you?

"What?"

"You're Not Safe. Go."

You narrowed your eyes.

"Make me."

"If I have to drag you out of these damn woods to make sure you're safe I will do so."

You were unsure how to respond. Why did he care if you were safe?

"Listen. If my brother is killing random people out here, I'd like to stop as many deaths as I can."

"Who.. who are you?"

"Liu Woods. Nice to meet you."