~Cyno's Side(3)~

Fennec Fox Mating Season Part 3

Cyno's POV before then:

I was patrolling the desert. The usual basic daily commissions. I couldn't wait to see Tighnari later this evening, I didn't know why I was so excited, but it was just a feeling I suppose. I loved him. With all my heart.
I hadn't yet told him about my feelings for him. He was adorable, handsome, refreshing to look at, relieving... I could go on and on about him. My duties as Mahamatra kept me from Tighnari's.
I was visiting Collei lately to get to know Tighnari more since both he and I were busy at the most awful of times.
Tonight was the night I told him about my feelings. For sure. It would happen. If not, I was ready for rejection. I made sure to keep myself busy until tonight came.

Later that night

I came by Gandharva Ville late in the evening, and made my way to Tighnari's small home. I found Gandharva Ville quite nice, a wonderful place for weary adventurers, travelers, and merchants. I stopped just outside Tighnari's small hut, hearing his small, soft moans.
I wondered why he was doing it so late, thought, I'll admit that I was quite late as well due to my duties.
It seemed like he'd been trying to sleep, but then why would he be making those- sounds?
I stayed there for a while, listening to his quiet moans get louder by the minutes.
I felt myself getting harder the more I listened. I was about to leave before I heard him again, louder than before.
I couldn't hold back any longer.
I had to go in.
I walked in to find him fingering himself and trying to jerk himself off. He was covered in sweat and trembling.
He was naked from the waist down. Seeing him in this state turned me on much more than I'd expected it to.
I walked over to him slowly and gently placed my hand on his cheek as he lay on his bed, his hazy eyes staring up at me, like he was waiting for my arrival. He smiled and pushed me onto his bed with a force I had never thought a small person like him could have had.
He was breathing heavily, his face was red, and it immediately clicked.
He was in heat.
I sat up and kissed him before pulling him down onto the bed in my place. He was waiting.
Waiting for me. I smiled slightly and dove in.

_________________________________________

2:29am/21/02/2023

(A/N)
Thanks again for reading my chapters/Oneshots, however you wish to call it.
I once again thank AS1nn3r for their support and tips regarding story writing.
I realize my stories are short, and perhaps a little boring, but I'm quite glad the story doesn't happen too fast in my opinion.
Thanks for your support readers~! :D