𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐀'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I turned the corner and blinked. "Since long the conquest, we've always had the better dreams," Lacour whispered to himself as a caterpillar climbed up his hand. He hasn't said anything to anyone since the fight. He's just been there. "Conquest?" I asked and he immediately turned his head. He looked surprised. "Oh, Columbina." He whispered and stood up. The caterpillar disappeared.  I smiled awkwardly and he bowed. 

"Excuse my muttering..." He did not make eye contact. "It is just my prophecies." I held my hands together. "Is it like my sanctuary?" He did not respond, he seemed uncomfortable. "I see things I wish not to see...I would rather have Lysithea be the one with the prophecies, now excuse me...I would like to be alone." He muttered and walked away in silence. I frowned and looked down. 

"Greater Lord Lacour is odd," Scaramouche said as he leaned in his chair. "Columbina, your fuck toy is weird." I looked up. "Fuck toy?" I raised an eyebrow. "What's his problem anyway?" Scaramouche looked at his hand. "He never talks to us but to himself," I said nothing and looked at his hand. One of Scara's fingers was slightly bleeding. "You never talked to us when you first joined the Harbingers," I said softly and took his hand in my hand. "Yeah 'cause you all were petty and cruel bitches." He rolled his eyes and I traced my finger over his finger. Pink dust sprinkled over the cut and it sealed up instantly. 

"I'm not cruel or petty!" I whined and crossed my arms over my chest. Scara said nothing and I looked horrified. "Oh, my snow! You are so mean!" I turned my head from him. "I'm sorry." Scara sounded so annoyed and I turned back to him. "Sure you are." I uncrossed my arms and sighed. 

"Rinea doesn't know I'm back yet, I need to go to Mondsadt to see her. If Y/N asks where I am, you know where I am." He got up and my body froze. My eyes widened and I stared at the ground. I gripped my dress tightly and my body shook. They didn't tell him..?

They didn't tell him. 

I looked up at Scara. "Why are you looking at me like that?" 

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐄'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Dottore turned around and stopped. "Scara-"  "Don't Scara me you mother fucker."  He was taken back and he tilted his head. "What's up with you, you seem more pissed off th-" I slammed my hand against the wall, and Anemo particles started crawling up the walls. 

"How fucking dare you not tell me about what they did?" I glared right at him. "How they shot Rinea out the fucking sky like she was nothing but a bird?" I tilted my head, rage filled my entire body. "Why did Columbina have to tell me about it?" I screamed at him and Dottore said nothing. "We were going to-" "Why were you hesitating? Does Y/N know? Did she also wait to tell me?" I hissed out coldly and Dottore looked down at me. "Don't you bring Y/N into th-" 

"DID SHE?!" I exclaimed at him and he looked to the side. "She saw it happen." I almost fell to my knees. I glared at my hands, I was shaking. I looked up at him. "You said she was in Mondsadt...you lied to me," I whispered and gripped the wall for support. "Y-You let her...go knowing she was pregnant." My voice broke and I fell this time. The cold stone collided with my knees. Columbina broke down when she told me...Dottore isn't even reacting. He's acting like this was normal. "You let the woman who shot her down become a god again.." My hair covered my eyes. 

"Scaramouche." I didn't look up and I looked at my open palm. "Who...who the fuck was riding Dvalin during the fight then...?" I whispered. "Vaeril...the new one." "Is he dead?" "Yes." "Who replaced him?" Dottore didn't respond. "We don't know." My body shook...I think I'm going to be sick. "Would you tell Y/N if she didn't see it? Would you?" I looked at the ground and dropped my hands. Dottore said nothing. "I'm guessing you didn't tell her all the experiments you did on me." My voice went cold and Dottore spoke softly. "She will never have the need to know." His voice was equally as cold. 

I looked up at Dottore and my eyes gleamed a bright purple.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." An Electro sigil landed in front of me and my Sanctuary opened itself to the world.