Chapter 1: Kicked Out

Once Upon A Time. There was someone name Duckling Buckling IV. He was a Duck who likes to enjoy life go swimming with his friends and so much more!

Until one faithful day, where he got dirty in the most dirty swamp in the world, all the ducks started to not like him and his mother kick him out.

Duckling Buckling IV: Pls Mother, I'm a starving dying little brat who needs a shower, please let me back in the house!

Duckling Buckling IV Mother: No Brats, Ligma ass get the F### OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU DIRTY A## BASTARD

Duckling Buckling IV was sad. He walks through the forest far away from home since his mother kicked him out. He started remember the incident on how he got dirty.

*Flashback*

Juty Duck: Come On Duckling Buckling! Try to tag me if you can!

Duckling Buckling IV: Come over here! I'm the most dangerous Pirate DUCK! I'M COMING FOR ALL OF YOU

Duty Duck: RUNNNNN HE HAS A SWORD

Duckling Buckling IV: Fear ME! I'm the most DANGEROUS DUCK IN THE WOR-

Duckling Buckling IV fell down the Pirate Ship he build and straight into the dirty swamp water, He got a small headache and when he got up all of his duck friends started to back up.

Duckling Buckling IV: Hey guys? Where're you guys going?

Juty Duck: HE GOT THE VIRUS SWAMP WATER! RUN AWAY HE IS A BASTARD!!!

Duty Duck: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Duckling Buckling IV Friends ran away from him going back to their houses. Duckling Buckling IV was confuse, He decided to walk to the Public Shower For Ducks. When he tried to go in, The Owner came out and told him he can't.

Duckling Buckling IV: Why can't I shower here?

Owner Of Public Shower: Cause your so dirty! We only support ducky who haven't showered for at least 1 week! Your dirty as hell! get out of here!

The Owner of Public Shower For Ducks kicked Duckling Buckling IV in the nuts. Duckling Buckling IV scream in pain as the pain on his balls got hurt very badly. He ran away to his mother and try to ask her why is everyone hating him

*End Of Flashback*

Duckling Buckling IV: What do I do now...Everyone hates me and I don't know why!

Duckling Buckling IV sailed through a raft he made. across the ocean from his village home. He was reported missing for 7 weeks and no one found him yet. Where is Duckling Buckling IV? Read the next chapter to find out!

*End Of Chapter*