Chapter 7: Jailed

Duckling Bucking IV woke up in a prison and looked around and was confuse why was he in a prison in the first place. He tried to remember what happened last time and realise the only person who could have done this was. The Mysterious Duck. He looked around to see what he has in his jail cell before looking a duck knocking on the prison bar.

Police Duck: You're stuck here for your action of killing 22 Ducks. You have 3 years of jail time. Good Luck also here is your food.

Duckling Buckling IV realise and beg for mercy. The Police Duck didn't says anything walked away. Duckling Buckling IV looked down at his food which was hard rock bread with a bit of cheese. He realise he can't eat like this forever and have to escape. He started eating his garbage food.

*1 hour later*

Duckling Bucking IV heard a knocking sound on his prison bar and saw it was a Police Duck.

Police Duck: Time for shower time GET OUT.

Duckling Buckling IV realise the shower time is the worst time in prison. He walked over to the shower and started doing his thing but he heard someone come in the Shower. He doesn't know who he is but someone pass him a note beside a broken shower wall saying "I will help you, you know me but you don't know how I look yet, this guy is very dangerous he is also gay pretend you are kissing someone" Duckling Buckling IV realise this problem and now he doesn't know what to do.

Big Duck: OY OY OY WHO WANTS TO KISS ME? I WILL CLAP YOUR CHEEKS. YOU CLAPPED MY CHEEKS.

Duckling Buckling IV: Oh hell no, You can suck my balls or something

Big Duck: ALRIGHT LET ME SUCK THOSE NUTS.

Duckling Buckling IV: OH HELL NAHHH I'M DITCHING THIS PLACE.

Duckling Buckling IV ran out of the shower went to the Food Court and grab his food and hide somewhere to wear his clothes again. After he finished his meal he was escorted back to his jail cell and he went to sleep.

*End Of Chapter*