𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 - ( tit for tat )

chapter six - tit for tat

༒• ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ > ɪᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs > sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ •༒

𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗸𝗲, 

𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄!

champagne problems - taylor swift

"oh hold on," nick says holding up a finger to arabella.

"i thought you said you wanted to get out of here too?"

"i do, i just forgot something," nick lies. he didn't forget something. he was bottling in anger for the way chris spoke to him and arabella. he makes his way swiftly upstairs leaving arabella leaning near the front door. she looks up from her phone to see matt again.

"oh hey again," she says confused why he's back downstairs.

"hey, you leaving already?" he asks, noticing her by the door.

"yeah, chris is being a jerk so me and nick want to leave, he's just grabbing something," she says kindly, inching closer to him a little. he places an uncomfortable look upon his face as he really discreetly walks towards the kitchen, to avoid the affection.

"quit being weird bro," he says chuckling awkwardly at the girl who has followed him into the kitchen.

"okay fuck i need your help," arabella scoffs, seeing as she can't flirt to save her life.

he gives an understand 'mhm' to let her know she can continue.

"chris is ignoring me, and i know this is going to sound stupid... but, i want to get his attention. larisa thinks i should make him jealous," she says cautiously.

"ok? what's that got to do with me?" he asks confused.

"well, i've seen the way larisa talks about you..." she says slowly. matt's cheeks look a little flushed at the mention of larisa's name, causing her to snicker a little. he doesn't say anything, just continues to stare at his feet.

"we could do like... tit for tat," she begins.

"tit for tat? what the fuck does tat mean?" he says jerking his head up at her.

"like we could, uh- make them jealous..." she says awkwardly. his facial expressions fumble a little, she can tell he still doesn't understand. "fuck matt, you're stupid."

he pulls a serious face, running his hand through his hair, as he shrugs, "i just don't know what tit for tat means?"

"it's like, i help you, you help me," she says rubbing her temple slowly at the painful conversation.