10

'You tell yourself it's fine, you're just in love'

-

"Bohdi it's fine really I was just surprised is all" the veela laughed looking at her blushing raven haired bestfriend.

"Your sure? You don't mind at all? Because if you do I'll tell him we can't—" his words were cut of by the veelas body swinging around to face him.

"You will do no such thing! You will go sit up in the stands with your boyfriend right now and cheer me on. Remember you wanted to use my winnings right?" She laughed pushing the boy towards the crowded arena.

"Now go" she started before she was tackled into a hug by the boy.
"Please be safe serenity. I don't want you hurt" he mumbled into her shoulder.
"It'll be fine Bohdi, I'll be fine" she said wrapping her arms around the taller boy.

"Promise me"
"I promise"

-

It was finally time for the last task and to say Serenity was scared would be an understatement. She was terrified.

She wasn't entirely sure what was going to happen but she had an idea ringing in the back of her mind.

Serenity let some of her nerves slip away when Cedric grabbed her hand placing a kiss on it before pulling her out to the crowd, and parents.
Both teens smiled and waved to the hundreds of students as the other 5 champions walked out.

Serenity Stood close to Cedric's side whist a proud looking Valencia potter stood brightly behind her.
She turned to see her father stood with his hands on both Harry's shoulder, her mood lit up slightly seeing how happy the two were.

"You'll do great sweetheart, stop worrying yourself" Valencia praised into her daughters ear.

Music grew louder from the Hufflepuff stands, cheers and songs erupted lightly from the beauxbatons girls and durmstrang boys chanted.

Serenity looked away from the right side of the crowd to the left, where she saw what looked to be her name stretched across three Slytherin boys foreheads— Draco, theodore and Blaise?.
What a sight that is. She thought waving at the three.

Finally Dumbledore stood on his podium in front of the champions and crowd.
"SILENCE" the headmasters voice rang as he pulled his wand away from his throat.

"Earlier today professor moody placed the triwizard cup deep within the maze" serenity rolled her eyes at the man's dramatics.