Prologue

Hi this is the prologue and I'm here to say that this is not following the actual plot of the legend of the white snake. It's following my own plot and if it's similar to it in any way let me know and I'll fix it. Thank you.

Here's the prologue now.

Third's POV:

A thousand years ago...

In a quiet little village it was snowing in the mountains. And in the village in one corner there was screaming because a woman with orange hair with white tips at the end. Was giving birth to a beautiful girl while the father was staying out of the room due to traditions.

After the birth sadly the mother passed away the baby girl is crying loudly. The midwife went out of the room holding the baby daughter shaking her head no. Telling the father that the mother didn't make it. The father started to cry looking at the baby girl shakingly put his hand on her cheek. "I'll always protect you, my Nini."

A hundred years later...

Nini is a hundred years old now the only fox demon in the village to have pure white hair. Her father's name is Yun protecting her from the others judgemental glares. That's why he always makes sure that she wears a robe to cover her hair.

One day, he was called out to battle and he told Nini that she has to stay inside. She nodded before waving bye to her father without knowing that it was for the very last time. A few days later a soldier came to her house knocking on her door. She carefully opened the door seeing who it was noticing it was a soldier that her father knew. Nini smiled softly at him hugging him. "Is my father back from the battle yet?"

Nini asked the soldier excitedly but the soldier has a sad look in his eyes. He shook his head no hugging her tightly. "He was a brave man in the battle. He protected a soldier from an enemy and got killed in battle. I'm so sorry Nini..." Nini's ears went down and her tail was down as well expressing how sad she is.

Ever since then she has been an orphan and learned how to fend for herself, as well as practicing sorcery as well. Every fox demon knows sorcery it just depends which direction you want to go to. The evil side of sorcery or the good side.

Nini of course went to the good side since she heard stories about the Empyrean Heaven. Wanting to go there to see what's it like as well as meeting the Heavenly Emperor.

What happens when Nini meets someone other than the Heavenly Emperor?

A/N

Hey there it's the author and it's the new book. I'm so excited to write this one since in the legend of the white snake. I kind of felt bad for the demon emperor so I wanted to have him a happy ending. So I just wrote this book in a similar way but also not, ya know what I mean?

Except the only difference is that the demon emperor falls in love with a fox demon who is lovs with a immortal. And goes through all the sufferings and stuff. Yada yada....

Anywho it's the end of the rant right here.

Word count: 563