chapter 82. my love is here and here to stay.

Ranboo's pov*

I woke up to the feeling of soft lips on mine. He pulled away and kissed me again so I kissed him back. He hugged me and buried his head in my chest. "I love you Ranboo." Tubbo said slightly muffled. I started to get up but he pulled me back by my shirt. "Wait don't go away can I lie here forever?" He asked. "I missed this.. This has been the best nights sleep I've had in what feels like forever." He said. "Me too." I said. "Bee? Can I get up?" I asked. He shook his head and wrapped his legs around one of mine. "No please I don't want you to move." He said and kissed me. I kissed back and when he pulled away I kissed him again. "Please?" I begged. He held me tighter. "Noooo...." He whined. I sat up and he grabbed my shoulders to pull himself up. He wrapped his arms around my chest and his legs around my waist. He kissed my shoulder blade and continued to hug me, "bee please let me up." I begged. "Mine!" He said. "Fine I won't get up but can you hand me my phone?" I asked. I felt him smile and he freed one of his arms to grab my phone from the night stand. He gave it me and I dialed a number. I got a job last month so I could pay the bills in my dad's house and I still want to take that job but Tubbo won't let me get up.

(Bold is Phil)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello?

Hey Phil just wanted to let you know that I won't be coming in today so do you think you can take care of my shift?

Yeah mate I'll be more than happy to do that.

Thank you.

Your welcome.

Bye.

Bye.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil was my co worker at this job and we were already friends before this so I thought it would be perfect for me to take it. My boss was impressed with how good I've gotten just for the one month that I was there. Surprisingly Tubbo wasn't curious about the call. He let go of me and sat in front of me. He laid his forehead on my chest and lightly wrapped his arms around my neck. He lightly placed a kiss underneath my jaw and pulled away. "I love you Ranboo." He said almost whispering. "I love you too Tubbo." I said. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. "Please stay mine.." He said. "Mhm absolutely! I'm not leaving again." I said. "You promise? Because I can't go through that again." "I promise, my love is here and here to stay." I said. He didn't move or say anything after I said that. He just lightly kissed me in the same spot he did last time. I carefully laid back down with him still in my arms. Even though I walked out on him I still loved him the same I was just scared. He removed his arms from around my neck and snuggled into my chest more. "You will always be mine.." He whispered. And I agreed with him I'll always be his and he'll always be mine, and nothing will ever change that. I never want to leave again I have all I'll ever need right here, and I can't put him through that much pain again. I love him.