Nick Sturniolo - Never Again?

Genre: Fluff (?) - Awkward kiss scene
Word Count: 1,100
Warnings: None!!!!!
A/n: This is %100 platonic! I swear, at first it seems like.... Romantic but it's not I promise
_____

"Thanks for letting me stay over, Nick. I really appreciate it!" I hug my best friend since birth.

"Anytime, I needed company anyways." He sighs and looks down at his feet, "Chris and Matt went out with Nate. They offered for me to go with, but I didn't feel like golfing today."

"Well, I'm way better than golfing anyway! We can do loads of fun stuff while your brothers are gone." I pat his shoulder to lighten his mood. Nick smiles at me and leads me upstairs until we reach his room.

When the door opens I rush in and plop on his bed signing with comfort. "Your bed is sooo soft."

Nick chuckles at my behavior and joins me on the bed. "You wanna watch a movie or something?" He asks while flipping his hair.

I hesitate and say, "we should totally make food first, I'm starving."

"That's exactly what I was thinking," Nick grins, "but what?"

We think for a minute, a thought enters my head and a smile creeps on my face. Nick notices and smiles along with me.

"We should make..."

"Ice cream sundays!" I shout

"Root beer floats!" Nick says in unison of me.

"Why not both?" I mention. Nick laughs and pulls me off the bed with him to go back down stairs to make our sweet treat.

_____

When we reach the bottom of the stairs Nick asks a question I didn't really have an answer to, "are we gonna have one of each or..."

"Whatever you want." I giggle.

"One of each it is!"

Nick and I high-five then interlock our hands and head to the kitchen. "You get out the ice cream, and I'll get the supplies."

"Alrighty." Nick obeys.

I find the ingredients we need: chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, caramel sauce, chopped nuts, chocolate chips, cherries, and four cups. Two for the floats and two for the sundays.

Nick sets out there types of ice cream, sea salt vanilla, cookie dough, and butter nut.

"Which one?" He asks.

"I think I'm gonna take sea salt vanilla, what about you?"

"Cookie dough, definitely."

I smile and give him a thumbs up, opening the ingredients I had set out. I begin to make Nick's cup first. Asking him what he wants in it.

"Chocolate sauce?"

"Yep."

"Caramel?"

"... Yeah, on the bottom though."

"Gotcha, strawberry sauce?"

"Absolutely not."

I grin, "Nuts, cherries, and-or chocolate chips? "

"Nuts only on top, please?"

"Done! Now, hand me cookie dough." I extend my arm to reach for the ice cream and successfully grabbed it, opened it, and gave Nick three scoops in the medium sized cup.

"Now," Nick grins evily, "let me make yours while you make the floats."

"Oh god." I playfully whine.