A. An

FULL NAME; Aiping Shuchang-An

MEANING;
Aiping – Level, even, peaceful
Shuchang – Easy-going, blissful
An – Peace, quiet, safe, secure

Surprisingly, or unsurprisingly, with the hobby of leading a mortal life, there comes a few times in one's journey where people tend to catch on to the fact that you didn't die. Usually, this only ever occurred when Aiping settled down in one area or another for an extended period of time and wasn't so keen on jumping whole kingdoms/countries in order to conceal his immortality. So, even though there were probably easier solutions, he most of the time just opted for faking his death, changing his name and skipping town. Which is why there are actually a good number of graves scattered around the country that belong to him. You can tell which ones are his by looking at the last names, any hyphenated ones ending in An are normally past identities of his. But oddly enough, there seems to be far more graves belonging to Aiping than one or even he himself would expect, some so old that not even he remembers them fully or at all. But then again, he's spent a good chunk of his immortal life living mortal, so there's bound to be plenty and many more to come.

OTHER NAMES/NICKNAMES;
Hien Caihong-An – The most recent of his previously used names
Aiping-An, the Immortal God of Rest, Daze and Peace

AGE; Too old to count, but has presumably existed ever since there was silence between beings

BIRTHDAY; Doesn't have one. But he's been given various birthdate's in the past by the friends and family he's made. Some include: January 26th, May 1st, November 11th and November 29th

NATIONALITY; Chinese

SPECIES; An Immortal God

GENDER; initially non-binary, now identifies as male.

ROMANTIC + SEXUAL ORIENTATION; Unlabeled (Pansexual)

OCCUPATION + CLASS; A nomadic salesman / Working Class

SOCIAL STATUS/RANK; Lower class

EDUCATION; He's fairly educated. He was mentored when he was still fully living within his Divine-hood, by the Immortal God of Adrenaline. It was a pretty strict regimen that drove so much knowledge into his mind that it made his head spin, and because of this, even after so much time he still remembers a lot of what he was taught. After that though he was never really educated again, even with his undying hunger and greed for philosophy.

BIRTHPLACE; Somewhere far, far away. Maybe he was conceived at the bottom of the ocean, perhaps high in the mountains or up there with the stars, he doesn't really know to be honest. Maybe he did at some point, but currently he has no clue, and he's not really sure he has for a while.

POPULARITY; Not very, atleast, not anymore. There was a time in which he was worshiped by the masses, a time where he actually had a temple to his name and people who took care of it, statues made in his honor and mortals who prayed to him. That was all a long time ago though, and predictably ever since descending to earth in order to live out mortal life his number of loyal followers has dwindled, and at one point, all down to virtually none. Aiping's temples had withered away with no one to care for them, his statues left decayed and anonymous, his name long forgotten with the passage of time. Nowadays, he's not so bothered by it, but surprisingly enough even without having worshipers some people still pray to this God. Though, often by complete accident. On common occasion he's often called upon during wakes or funerals, or any other sort of event in which a family sends a loved one off, instead of the God of Death, the God of reincarnation, the God of afterlife or those similar. Though, this is usually solely due to the fact that people will often wish for their loved ones to rest in peace, and so their hopeful wishes will often reach the wrong God. Still, Aiping does try his best to hear their prayers.