Part 4

Once Miguel and I finally get to the studio they have get dressed in our costums and do our make up. We start filming straight away cause we're already late.  Miguel and I had to finish 3 hours of film and I couldnt help but have a little thought in my head that poped up every 2 minutes of the kiss we would have to at the end of this.

Finally the kiss scene came around and as Miguel and I were slowly getting closser to eachother, the tensoin around us grew and suddenly I felt a knot in my stomach as I kissed him. It didnt feel like acting anymore it felt real I wanted to stay like that forever but the producer yell for us to finish up and we quickly pulled apart, looking at eachother in the eyes. I was the first to break eye contact " Ahem, we should probably go and get changed ." i say looking down. "yeah sure." says Miguel, I can hear the smirk in his voice. I scoff and walk off to the changing rooms

Once im finished changing  i walk out and go to the lounge where i grab some food, whch is on the table, and sit down. After a while Miguel comes and sits down aswell, dressed in his usual cloths this time. We all talk and laugh the rest of the time, apart from me and migurl ofc, until its time to leave. 
Once we get home an aroma of delecious food greets us, I woop and head to the kitchen where everyone else is. Mads runs up and hugs me, and then we all eat dinner.

"Dibs not doing the dishes" I say as soon as i finish eating "Oh come on!" Tristan whines, I laugh and put my plates in the sink and rinse them off. "Movie night!" Brady announces and everyone woops happily.

After dishes we all settle into the couch with  snacks and drinks on the table infront of us. I feel someone plop down beside me and I groan when i see Miguel there. He smirks and flips me off. I scoff and roll my eyes "Asshole" I mutter.

We start watching the movie and everyone is invested in it, staring wide eyed at the screen as the movie carries on. Eventually Maddy, becka and me all fall asleep, leaving the boys awake "aww look at 'em. Who knew someone so annoying can be so cute" Mason says as he gently picks up maddy. Brady picks up Becca and Miguel picks up me, all carrying us to our rooms as tristan cleans up the little mess...