CHAPTER FOUR

The Olisaemeka estate was thirty-six rooms, five huge living rooms, three receptions, one large kitchen and ten kitchenette mansion. It has spiral stairs and balconies which served as connectors to connect one room to the other. The compound was beautified with different types of flowers and fruits of various kinds. These trees provided shades and there were metal chairs deposited under them to offer shelter to who ever wanted to rest under them.

Building and maintaining the estates costs Kennedy fortunes but he didn't complain. For a man who didn't know that he would be blessed with such a beautiful large family, he was grateful and was willing to do all in his power to keep and appreciate them.

Imelda took a luxurious walk round the estate in search of his foster brother. It was a difficult feat considering the fact that she has never been to Ocean's rooms before. Realizing that the only way to make her search easier was to search out her younger brothers, she made a detour.

Her younger siblings, the twins; Zara and Zane shared the same quarters. The quarter was made up of two rooms, two toilets, a large living room and two walk in closets. The triplets Zigi, Coast and Meeky, shared quarters too just with a three room all en suite setting; the only ones who stayed separately and on different parts of the estates were herself, Zom and Oceane.

In the living room, she saw Zane and Zigi plus three other guys that she couldn't recognize playing a video game with head phones on.

"Hei guys" She had to shout when they didn't first respond to her greetings.

Zane stood up first, shocked to see his elder sister in his room. He couldn't remember if she had ever paid a visit to his room. Scratch that, he couldn't even remember the last time he saw her, probably before their parents travelled.

"Hello Sis. What brings you to my room?"

"Have you seen Oceane?"

Zane scratched his head in thought. "Yea, I saw him this morning at breakfast"

"Since then?"

"No, I haven't. Is his car in the drive way?"

Imelda shrugged and looked sheepish. "I don't know his car"

"Sis...." Zane chastised. "Come on" He took her hand and led her outside.

"Be back soon guys"

He led his sister outside. Despite the fact that they never have much conversation, he knew that his sister was cool. She was just busy at the hospital and besides, she was a workaholic like their father. There was nothing anybody can do about that.

"I feel uneasy as you are looking for Ocean. I know you guys do not see eye to eye so what might be the problem, what has he done this time?"

"He hasn't done anything. I have. Believe it or not I want to apologize to him"

"Come again"

Imelda laughed. "Has it been that bad?"

"It's worse. We placed bets on you two"

"What!" what did you guys bet on?"

"Not telling. I won't be a snitch."

They were in the car park now.

"Let's see, his jeep is here, the corolla, checked. His motorcycle, checked"

"He has a motor cycle?"

"How come you never knew this? He rides so fast around the estate with it that so many people has reached out to Daddy about it"

"Typical" Imelda mumbled.

"I hope I haven't given you more reasons to dislike him. The guy is great if you get to know him. Leave an open mind and judge him on your interactions with him"

"When did my younger brother get this wise?"

"Ha ha ha"