One: The Move

Looks like I'm moving from Texas to Massachusetts. I got really depressed after our breakup with Luke. This stupid second option thing isn't really working out. I thought it would though. I leave for Massachusetts tomorrow morning and I'm still having second thoughts if I would say goodbye to my friends. I need to decide immediately though.

Turns out I needn't say anything about my departure since they ALREADY KNOW about it. By they, I mean Isabelle, Patrisha, Veronica, Jerica and Katherina. Not all of my friends know about this. Only the ones I hang out with and my only confidants. I guess Michael, Luke's bestfriend, told them. How he knew, I don't know. "Are you sure about this MK? I mean, we could all sort things out if it's been too messy for you." Veronica asked me doubtedly. Ah, that. That's what they DON'T understand about my departure. I'm leaving because I got accepted in my dream school: Harvard University. "Nah, no need to. I'm moving because I'm studying at Harvard this school year." I explained. Their looks are like 😱 (OoO) "No way!" They couldn't believe it but I do. "Yes way!" Oh I'm so excited about this trip. "Are you sure it isn't about Luke?" Katherina asked. "Of course not. Life's too short to grieve over what happened in the past. We should live in the future guys!" And that's it. Looks like I'm ready to go to Massachusetts!

"Flight **** ready for boarding! Flight **** ready for boarding!" This is it. I'm finally leaving Texas to explore the great Massachusetts. I finally boarded the plane and got ready for my ** hour flight.

"Flight **** ready for landing! Flight **** ready for landing!" Oh. I'm here. I'm finally here. As I went down from my plane, I took in the amazing view. It was perfect. Way different from the view in Texas.

I went inside the car waiting for me. I just looked out the window while I'm cruising the city on the way to the hotel I'm staying in. I just wish that my friends are here with me. I know how much they wanna go to Massachusetts with me. I just thought whatever man. I'm gonna meet new friends anyway but I'll surely NOT forget about my old peers.

As I entered my hotel, I thought I would like to make a first impression here in Massachusetts. Like being nice, kind and etcetera. Then I thought about Luke. Has he moved on already? Oh wait. Why am I thinking about him. I'm too pretty to be thinking about that lame guy. Wait! HUMBLE remember? Ugh I think I should rest now. I still have classas tomorrow and I don't want to be late for my first day.

>>>>>>>>>>

As I shut my alarm the next morning, I was thinking about what is gonna happen later. I was nervous and somehow excited. Weird, I know. Harvard is just three blocks away from my hotel but I'm not in the mood to walk so I just brought my car.

After I parked I went straight to the office to check which classes I'm gonna attend for today. Since it's just orientation week I didn't bring any books with me. Looks like I have science first with Ms. Johnson. I went straight to my room, knocked, and went in. "Ah yes. Class this is the new student of ours. Introduce yourself, dear, don't be shy. Tell them your name, your previous school, your age and your favorite color so as to get to know you better." my teacher finished, smiling. Weird but whatever. "Hi, I'm Maria Krizelle Jean C. Monterra but you can call me MK. I am 16 years old, turning 17 this December. I used to go to Greenfields University in Texas and my favorite colors are black and white." Every single student, even my teacher, stared at me in awe that made me wonder if I said something interesting. Ms. Johnson must've noticed the confused look I was giving them so she finally explained. "You see, every girl in Harvard doesn't have black or white favorites when it comes to color. You stood out in those girls because you chose two opposite colors but great in quantity." Whatever that means. "Okay you may now sit down at the last available seat at the back." I obediently followed. I sat in between a guy and a girl. When I sat down, the girl immediately introduced herself. "Hey MK. I'm Lilimar Hernandez and my favorite color is royal blue. Your choice of color is pretty cool." [A/N: IDK their favorite color sooo...] I just smiled at her because I didn't know what to say. Then the girl in front of Lilimar introduced herself. "Hi I'm Brec Bassinger and my favorite color is silver. Wanna join us at lunch later?" Cool. First day and a lot of friends. Even though they're only two. "Sure. I'd love to." Then the girl next to Lilimar spoke up. "That's great! I'm Haley Tju by the way. I really love the color mint green." Wow. That's three in a row. I smiled and they all smiled back. We just started talking and I asked "Who do you usually sit in lunch with? I mean besides you three of course." It was Brec who answered "We always sit with those four." I looked around. Oh yeah. I forgot about my other seatmate. I smiled at him and he looks like he doesn't know what to do. I also kinda think he's cute. 😏

Coy's POV

"Hey someone told me that there's gonna be a new girl in class. Oh here she is now." Buddy told us. We all whipped around and there she is. "She's pretty cute isn't she Jackie? Hey Jackie? Jackie?" I waved my hand over his face but he still isn't answering. His eyes are fixed on the new girl. Ooh I think he likes her. "I think he's falling for her. I can't blame him. She is pretty. But hey, I'm still faithful to my Lilimar." Kyle told me. [A/N: He's Kyle from Bella and the Bulldogs. The one 'Bella' supposedly liked. I just don't know is real name so sorry guys.] "You reckon love at first sight? Because no matter how I think it's super pathetic, I think it's happening to Jackie."

Jackie's POV

The guys I'm sitting with is talking about some new girl. Actually, I don't know why but all of my best friends like somebody and I'm left out. Literally. We are seven in the group. Lilimar, Brec, Haley, Coy, Buddy, Kyle and me. Funny how I've never had a crush before. "Hey someone told me that there's gonna be a new girl in class. Oh here she is now." I heard Buddy say. I turned around and wow. She's pretty and charming and cute and just.... wow. But that's not what I like about her. She's got this carefree personality that even if you haven't talked to her, even if you just saw her, your heart will soften. Hi, I'm Maria Krizelle Jean C. Monterra but you can call me MK. I am 16 years old, turning 17 this December. I used to go to Greenfields University in Texas and my favorite colors are black and white." I stared at her in awe. I get the fact that she's somehow fierce. Oh wait she's walking towards me. No wait. She sat beside me. She started talking to the girls then she looked at me. Oh god I didn't know what on earth would I do. WAIT. She smiled at me?! I'm guessing I looked like a constipated guy now, not knowing what to do.

A thought suddenly hit me. Am I falling for Maria Krizelle?

>>>>>>>>>>END OF CHAPTER

Hey guys. All of this is JUST FICTION. Any name, place or whatever's just coincidental. Their school, Harvard, as we all know, is real and is in Massachusetts but it's my dream school eversince so please forgive me for using it in my story 😂. Besides that and the BATB cast, all o these are fiction. Yes even the main character, MK, is just fiction. Thank y'all for reading my fanfiction. More chapters to come so stay tuned 😊