Two: Lunch With Them

MK's POV

"Class dismissed." Finally, lunchtime. "Let's go MK. We'll show you to our cafeteria. Come on." Haley told me.

When I finally sat down with the seven, we talked and I got to know them more. "Oh yeah. We haven't actually introduced ourselves. Pardon me for being rude." a quite dark skinned guy said. Oh yeah I forgot to ask the guys' name. "I'm Coy Stewart and I love everything with the color of orange." he told me, amused. "Oh and I'm Buddy Handleson. I like the color blue green." he anounced with the same look of amusement. "I'm Kyle by the way and I like the color sunset yellow." he also looked at me amused. No wait. It isn't me they're looking at but my seatmate. "Dude! What're you waiting for? Introduce yourself to the new girl!" Coy told him. "H-Hi. I'm J-Jackie Radinsky and my favorite color is you-- I-I mean blue." AWWWW. He is just so cute. I actually laughed. "Wow Jackie. I didn't know that 'you' is now a color." Lilimar joked at him. Jackie just blushed. Did I tell you that he's really adorable? "Come on Lili. Let's just let him be. That's just the side effects of being in love. Now come on. I'm sure y'all are starving. Let's just go buy some food." Brec said amusingly. "Hey, who said anything about being in love?" Jackie said, defensively. Aww he's got this cute southern accent. "Yeah you're not." Haley laughed. We just all went to get some food or something.

When we came back with our food, the guys stopped talking. I have a feeling that it's about us but whatever. We're too hungry to dwell on that now. "So MK. Do you have a boyfriend?" Lilimar asked me, smirking. I think she's making Jackie jealous but I don't see why he would be. I answered anyway. "Well I used to." They all looked at Jackie and he was looking down and I don't know what's happening to him. "Why? What happened?" Brec asked, clearly curious. "Do you still love him?" Haley questioned. "And why did you leave him?" Lilimar asked, yet again trying to make Jackie jealous. "Well, I didn't really love him." Jackie looked relieved. Seriously, this is confusing. The fact that why would he look like that? Wow. Just, wow. "At first." Yep they all have the same looks of confusion. "Then We got developed and you know what happens next. But then I forgot that he's already in a relationship with another girl. Look, I wasn't really trying to ruin their relationship. I'm not that kind of girl. But I thought that girl loathed him, you know, typical girl drama. But what I DIDN'T know is that they're together. That whole loathing thing was just a show. If you look at it from a different angle it wasn't entirely my fault. I didn't think he would have the guts to do that because, for all I knew, he wasn't a player. So when I finally knew that he was a two-timing jerk, I broke up with him." I finished. Jackie looked... jealous? Uneasy? I dunno. "But do you still love him?" Kyle asked. "Of course not. I never fell in love with that idiot." They all looked confused. "But I thought you said you 'got developed'?" Coy asked. "Yeah. But I only liked him so it was so easy to move on." It was Buddy's turn to ask. "Since you don't love him, I wanna ask you this. Do you have a first love?" Did I? Nah, of course I didn't. "No." A simple answer made everybody smirk. What's so funny this time? "Well, do you like s-someone?" Jackie asked timidly. "Yeah I do. But I think it's pretty quick since it's just ny first day here." Jackie looked sad with a mixture of jealousy and curiosity. The guys looked like they're stopping their laughter and the girls are smirking like they know what's going on. Clearly I'm the one confused at their reactions. The moment was pretty awkward. Only for me though. "Okay so since we have a new friend in our gang, we should have a sleepover! My house, tonight." Brec anounced. "Sure that sounds cool." I agreed along with the rest. "Oh yeah. Since it's my house, I was thinking, what if we sleep by pairs? One girl and one boy. Each pair has a room for themselves." I was literally taken aback. You remember when I said I like someone? Well that someone is Jackie. But for the love of Neptune they all agreed. Only Jackie and I were the ones uneasy. "Oh yeah! This sleepover goes on for two weeks." Excuse me? What sort of sleepover goes on for two whole weeks?

>>>>>>>>>>

Right. I'm here in front of Brec's house and wow. It's so huge. But whatever. I just went inside to find the girls in the living room. "Oh hey MK! The guys are on their way. When they get here, we'll sort out the room arrangements. While they're not here, let's just talk. Realtalk I mean. Each of us would tell each other who they like." Brec said and wow. Even the other two are uneasy. "I'm spinning the bottle and the girl to which the bottle points to will be the first to confess. Oh come on guys. We need to get to know each other better." She added when she saw the look on our faces. We went up to her room got started. Brec spun the bottle and... it stopped in front of Haley. "You go girl." Lilimar said. "Well, I like... Buddy." She whispered it but we heard everything. We all squealed like omygosh. "Okay next." Haley told us clearly uneasy. she spun the bottle and it landed on... Brec. "I like Coy okay?" She said, blushing. We all teased her for a moment and then we carried on. It landed on Lilimar this time. "I like Kyle so please don't make a big deal out of it." Oh no. It's my turn now. This time, they didn't spin the bottle because their eyes were all on me. "Alright already. I like Jackie okay? Please don't tell anyone." They were looking all victorious and they all said "I knew it." Brec added "Okay. What happened now should be kept as a secret. We shouldn't tell anyone about this, understood?" We all nodded and as if on cue, we heard the doorbell ring.

>>>>>>>>>>

They all went in and we started talking for about, two whole hours. Brec's got this sinister smile on her face and she announced, "Guys! I've got the room assignments for all of us. Okay so Haley and Buddy in the room next to this room, Lilimar and Kyle on the other side of this room, MK and Jackie next to Lilimar's room and of course Coy and I in this room." We all looked at her with faces that said 'you've got to be kidding me'. All except Coy of course. She smiled triumphantly and said "Okay you can all go to your rooms now." Jackie and I were pretty awkward by the time he closed the door. We were just sitting there getting all silent together. Jackie tried to break the silence by saying "This is a pretty cool room." I just laughed at his lame attempt and said "Yeah it is." We both sat on the bed. "You know how it's funny to fall in love with a person you just met that day?" He asked. "Of course not. Why have you asked? Did it happen to you?" I asked in return. "Yeah. Today." Woah who is that lucky cowgirl? "Really? Who is it then?" He looked uneasy. "I don't think right now's the right time to tell you." He really looked uneasy. "Come on. Why not? It's perfect. It's just the two of us and no one can overhear." I said. "You sure you can handle?" He asked. Wait what is he talking about? "Why can't I handle?" I'm really confused. "Because I like you. Wait that didn't come out right. I'm already falling for you MK Monterra."

>>>>>>>>>>END OF CHAPTER

Is it crappy guys? Sorry 😁