𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

> Prologue Loading..

-----------

. . .

Hei wandered and wandered, Trying to release the living monster inside of him but just cannot. It's like something is stopping Hei from doing it. As he aggressivley sighed. Suddenly moving quick on his tiny little feet. Waving. oh it seems to be his friends!

Kusa , Yuro , Taiseyō and Kaen! They all seem to be discussing something before Hei showed up. They all quickly turn they're heads to the Magu who had just appeared.

" Heyy!! Seems like you finally got away from your overprotective brother! Spiked, Was it? The emo Avalucard? Who wears a spike collar? " Kaen asked, Hei nodded. wait, SINCE WHEN DID HEI HAVE A BROTHER?? EHHH???

" Yeah, He was literally crying, Trying to beg me to not go with you guys. Would you call him clingy or overprotective? I call Spiked.. Both. Literally! " Hei crossed his teensy little arms.. He doesnt have hands though-

" hEII--!! I HEARD THAT! " Feral Avalucard approaching. Before aggressivley hugging, well squeezing- Hei. Until Hei almost could not kinda breathe- Kusa simply had a huff after hearing Spiked's Voice.

" You.. You're the one who burned down a few trees of my forest right? I dont take kindly to arson of trees. " Fun Fact, Kusa is blind so they used hearing to approach Spiked.. FERAL TITAN COMING! .. Help did Kusa just slap Spiked?

" gRR!! WHY YOU GRASS TYPE!-- " Hei and The other titans prevented the fight of Spiked and Kusa. Yuro looked heavily dissapointed at the hostile almost event happening. Hei apologized to the titans for the misbehaviour his older brother had almost caused.

" But also. I heard there was an experiment at D.A.R.C Labs. It was on the newspaper, Some weird.. Black goo. I dont know what it is. " Spiked had told, Yuro looked fearful and took a step back. Heavily worried.

" Oh No. " The words of Yuro striked fear into the others. Why did Yuro say ' Oh No ' exactly.. Why?

> TO BE CONTINUED.