Okay I'll leave you love birds be

Hazels pov

It's been a few days since the whole thing between me and Spencer. Surprisingly it wasn't that awkward between me and Spencer.

The morning after

I woke up in Spencer's bed. Spencer's arms were wrapped securely around my waist and his head was snuggled into the crook of my neck. I tried to get out of Spencer's grip but it was no use he just tightened his grip even more his head digging further into my neck. I laughed quietly at how adorable Spencer looked right now. His hair was swept over his eyes and his lips were slightly parted slow steady breathes leaving his mouth tickling my neck and sending shivers down my spine.

I heard my phone start to buzz from the bedside table. I reached over and grabbed my phone seeing who was phoning me. "Hey dad." I said quietly trying not to wake Spencer up.

"Hey Sweetheart. I just wanted to check in on you to see how you were doing?" My dad said not questioning why I was talking so quietly for 9am.

"I'm doing good yeah. But I know this wasn't the real reason you phoned." I said laughing.

"Ahh Tesoro you caught me, I wanted to ask if you could come into the Bau. I need to talk to you about something important." My dad said sounding serious but not serious.

"Okay dad. Let me just get ready and Il-" I started saying until I was cut off by Spencer.

"Darling who are you talking to?" Spencer said sleepily.

I mentally facepalmed. "Was that Spencer?" My dad questioned teasingly.

"What no?" I said putting my hand over Spencer's mouth.

"Whatever you say Paperotto. I will see you soon. Bye love you." My dad said not waiting for my reply and hanging up.

Before I could move my hand Spencer licked it. "Ew Spence!" I said wiping my hand on his arm. Spencer started giggling at my reaction.

"Spence I've got to meet my dad at the bau. Do you wanna ride together?" I questioned. Standing up from the bed despite Spencer's complaints.

"Yeah sure." He said digging his face into the pillow my head was on. I laughed at how cute he was in the morning and I went into the bathroom to change into one of Spencer's old button ups and a pair of black jeans. I let my Auburn locks fall down and rest onto my lower back.

When I walked back out of the bathroom Spencer was already dressed. "Good morning." I said smiling and walking past him and going into the kitchen to put the kettle on.

"Hazelllll." I heard Spencer say waddling out of the room. "Do you think you could make your amazing American pancakes please." He said putting his hands on my hips and pulling out the puppy dog eyes.

I couldn't say no to the puppy dog eyes. "Yeah, yeah sure." I said before turning around and grabbing all the ingredients. "You know Spence the day you have kids is the day you're gonna regret having them." I said laughing.

Spencer looked at me strangely. "Why would I regret it?" He said sitting down.

"Because they are gonna get your puppy dog eyes and use it against you." I said cackling when I saw his face.

"Oh well." He said chomping down onto his pancakes. I laughed and sat down next to him when I finished making my pancakes.

Time skip

Once we arrived at the bau my dad straight away pulled me into his office. "Fragolina I have amazing news for you." My dad said grabbing a hold of my shoulders.

"And that news is what exactly?" I said grabbing a hold of his arms to steady myself.

"I spoke to Strauss and she said you can have a office here and work on all of your stories here. And she said us profilers can give you information on some cases so you can use them instead of putting yourself in danger." My dad said shaking my shoulders.

"Dad that's amazing!" I said smiling at him.

My dad looked so cheerful I couldn't turn down the offer when my dad looked this happy. "Let me show you your new office!" He said dragging me out of his office.

Everyone looked at us like we were crazy. "Did you tell her?" Hotch asked while smiling. "Yes!" My dad said still pulling me down the stairs more. Everyone laughed at us. Dad dragged me more around until we stopped in front of a office.

"Here it is." My dad said opening the door. I looked around shocked.

I turned to my dad "Thank you!" I said while hugging him tightly. "Really thank you so much." My dad pulled away from me.

"Don't just thank me. Thank him." He said pointing behind me. I turned around and saw Spencer leaning against the door frame.

"Spence thank you." I said while wrapping my arms around his neck. Spencer wrapped his arms around my torso and spun my around. I couldn't help but let a giggle slip out of my mouth.

"Okay I will leave you love birds be." My dad said while kissing my cheek. I felt my cheeks burn up at the sound of my dad saying love birds. I looked at Spencer and his cheeks were bright pink.

"So" Spencer said while sitting down on my desk chair.

"Hey nuh uh. Move out of my seat Dr. Reid, I don't see your name on the planchet. Move your butt." I said while laughing. Spencer laughed and stood up. I sat down and before I could process anything Spencer sat down on my lap. I couldn't stop laughing. Spencer was also laughing but not at the situation he was laughing at me cackling.

I heard more laughs I realised that the rest of the team were standing in the room laughing at our antics. "Spencer your crushing me." I said wheezing. I heard Spencer gasp.

"Are you calling me fat Miss. Rossi?" He said leaning back against me. "If it gets you off of me yes." I said laughing harder. "Please Spence I'm about to pee myself from laughing so hard." I said while trying to push him off of me.

Spencer finally stood up and toppled over from laughing. I started laughing more at Spencer's laughter. When we finally calmed down Penelope started speaking. "Just date already my god." She said before walking out. I looked at Spencer with wide eyes. He looked at me the same and we both started laughing again.

I heard the team leave the room and me and Spencer were just alone together in my new office laughing our asses off.

A/n

I had to add some cute things