Chapter 01 ~Prologue~

July 2015
"Groom you can kiss your bride!" Fernando kissed gently Evelyn, they all started clapping. Evelyn is 22 years old and Fernando is 34 years old but this isn't something bad, the love never is something bad! They met in 2013 in Ibiza to the summer vacation and they fell in love with the first sight.

|||

"Fernando don't!" Evelyn said as Fernando started kissing her neck "Why babe? Come on quickly! Then we are going downstairs to our guests!" Evelyn kissed him "And then a quick shower!" Fernando smiled at her. He threw his wife to the bed and he started kissing her passionately, Evelyn unbuttoned his pants and she grabbed his dick and she started playing with it. Fernando started moaned and then he took off Evelyn's underwear "Don't be careful I'm begging you!" Evelyn said as she was on top of Fernando "You sure?" He asked and she just nodded. Now Fernando has came in her and Evelyn cannot stop moaned louder and louder "Shh! They'll hear us!" Fernando said and she was trying to stop moaned but she couldn't!

|||

"The couple is here!" Leila said when she saw the couple coming and all clapped. Fernando and Evelyn went to the dance floor and a champagne came here and the couple put some of the champagne on the glasses. Their first dance is on, Evelyn choose Sinatra's song "Strangers in the night".Fernando has placed his hands around her waist and Evelyn around his neck. This was their moment and no one could destroy it...