#4: YOUR CUM IS BETTER THAN CHOCOLATES AND ROSES

YOUR CUM IS BETTER THAN CHOCOLATES AND ROSES

- ★ -

I'm driving my car homeward when my phone rang. At kilala ko kaagad kung sino iyon dahil sa ringtone na sinet ko.

My wife is calling...

I did answer the call then placed it in front 'cause I'm still driving.

"Are you coming back home already?" Her with a seductive voice. It made me chuckle a little.

She's cute.

"Uh, yes. Wayback home. Anyway Happy Heart's Day, My Love." I said cheerfully while turning the steering wheel.

Ilang segundo siyang hindi umimik. Then later, when I checked my phone. She ended the call already.

May problema ba siya? Ok, I'm started to panic!

I drive my car as fast as I can. I don't care if I go to jail just because of this.

But I can handle myself, they won't put me behind those jail bars for sure.

After 5 minutes, I'm finally back at home, wanted to see my sweetheart already.

I opened the door of our house. I checked the first floor but she's not there. What happened to her? why did she just ended up the call without saying anything?

I go upstairs, and then walk towards our bedroom. I opened the door and there she is, nakita ko siyang nakamukmok ang mukha sa tuhod niya at nakakumot pa ito.

Speechless. That's my reaction. I walk towards her, kissed her head while she's still at that position.

"I'm back, honey."

He felt my presence. Tumingala ito sa akin. He stand at the bed and that's why our height are now the same. Yes, my baby is a dwarf. Kidding but it's true.

Anyway, she's crying right now. It made my heart broken. Am I the reason why her eyes are wet? Damnit!

She hugged me and also, I hugged her back. I let he cry at my shoulder. I want to comfort her right now. But, what the f*ck is her problem?

I started to overthink.

"I-I love you." she whispered while still longing.

I just kissed her and said the same phrase that she said.

"Today is Valentine's, all I wanted to tell you is that.... C-can we make love? A-again?" She said cutely. It made me blush a little.

Without answering her question, I force her to look at my eye, then I kissed her and she also kiss me back.

It made her moan a little. Parang nawawala sa katinuan ang aking isip habang ang aming mga labi ay patuloy padin na lumalaban sa isa't isa.

It made me out balance, kaya naman ay napahiga kaming dalawa sa kama saka dinaganan ko siya. I'm at the top of her, kissing and still sucking each other's lips.

"Let me in, baby." I whispered. Hinayaan niya lang ako sa kung ano man ang ginagawa ko sa kaniya.

I take off her clothes. My hands crawl all the way to her womanhood, I played her cl1t that are already wet.

I smiled because of that. "You're wet because of me hm? thank you for that."

Dumausdos ako patungo sa baba ng kaniyang puson. I wanted to hear her moaning. Hot moans.

I l1cked her, using my middle and fourth finger, I let them in inside her. It's totally wet.

"Oh... goody." She pulled my hair, meaning that she wan't me to lick her more. I move my fingers in and out as fast as I can.

Nararamdaman ko na malapit na siyang labasan. And later. But before she orgasm, I stopped on what I'm doing to her.

Halos habol nito ang paghinga niya. Napansin ko din sa mukha niya na namumula siya. Her sweat are all over her body.

But h3ll, natakot ako nang tinitigan niya ako na parang gusto niya akong s4ksakin.

Oh? Geezzz!

Tumayo muna ako saka naghubad. Well, the clothes on my lower part lang naman ang hinubad ko. Basta makapasok.

Nang mahubad ko na ito'y tumingin ako sa kaniya na siya nama'y titig na titig sa ibaba ko.

"Wan't some?"- me.

She smirked. "I prefer that manhood of yours than chocolates and roses."

I bit my lower lip. "D4mn, happy valentine's day once again. Love."

Mas lalo kong ibinuka ang hita niya para hindi ako mahirapang makapasok. And of course, I knocked on her p*ssy before I enter, making her moan so long, but not load. Just right.

So, I'm in.

Moving in and out, while massaging her br3ast, moaning her name while she's moaning mine. And also, she played with her clit while I'm pumping inside.

Our system is getting hotter. Mas lalo kong binilisan ang paglabas pasok sa pagkababae niya.

I moved my head towards her but I did not stopped pleasuring her. Saying those three sweetest words in front of my beloved one. "I love you." Then I kissed her. She said that to me also.

We both reached our orgasm suddenly. But I let her taste my c*m.

Like what she always say, "Well, your c*m is really what I want this Valentine's, not chocolates nor roses."

I chuckled once again. Buti nalang hindi magastos itong mahal ko. Ano ko lang eh sapat na sa kaniya.

Happy Valentine's Day to y'all. Mainggit kayo sa'min.

ASHJAZTIC