30 : after the party

"Do you notice something lately? I had feeling that Hyejin and Jaeyun are in relationship." Jiwon said.

"I have a same thought as you. She barely tells us about her plan and what's more suspicious is... she always went to the library. It has been 4 days now." Eunju added.

Both of them just zoning out thinking about Hyejin. Since Hyejin didn't talk to them so the only person Hyejin would talk is Jongseong. But the idea of calling Jongseong wasn't a good idea.

Jiwon, probably courting the boy as soon as she sees him. But Jongseong us the only person Hyejin close with. Eunju decided to call him and met them at the cafe.

"Nope, she didn't text me at all. The exam is near and I just focused on studying. Why, did you two had a fight with her?"

"No, Jongseong. She just being different lately and barely talk to us about her day and Jaeyun."

Jiwon added, "we also thought about something but we don't want to assume anything yet. Just in case you know."

Jongseong folded his arms as he leaned back. He knew this day will come. He knew she will ditch her friends, like this. He feel bad for them.

But, not fully sorry.

He noticed one of her friend-Jiwon, nonstop staring at him. She make it obvious by resting her face on her palm. He coughed to avoid nervousness.

"Anyway, did anything happened before she ditch you two? Perhaps she says something or she went somewhere?" he asked.

Eunju eyes widen. She remember now, last thing happened before she ditch them was the party. Hyejin attended to a party with Jaeyun last week.

After that night, she didn't talk to them. Both of them were so sad when Hyejin didn't wait or talk to them in the morning as usual. She just walking with Jaeyun.

"Something happened at the party."

"Wait, are you guys trying to say that she and Jaeyun are in relationship? You're saying that Hyejin already win her challenge again? That's good idea." Jiwon clapped her hands excitedly.

Eunju shook her head, "no, it's not Jiwon... something isn't right."

"True."