~ch1~

The queen of kulay rosa kingdom was planning a mascara ball. She wanted to invite all her siblings but she hasn't heard from two of them in years so she a little worried.

The queen had called her sister Gold, the queen of Ligera. Her sister agreed to help her throw this ball and had called their other sister funneh, the queen of Amelia.

Funneh had agreed and got in touch with their also sister, luner the queen of eclipse.

Now they only had to get the youngest out of all of them, Draco..

The four sisters tried everything to get in touch with their little brother but they eventually gave up and lost all hope of him coming..

Well that was until he showed up to the ball..
———————————————————

"I'm so happy you could all come!" Rainbow said happily to her three sisters

"Us to rainbow, it's a shame draco couldn't come." Funneh said sadly.

",Yea it's kinda unlike him to just ignore us.." gold pointed out ehich mafe alk of the sisters think harder

"Do you think something happened to him?" Luner spoke up

Rainbow shook her head at the thought of her little brother getting hurt or worse...

She was about to suggest something when she saw him..

"Look!" Rainbow yelled pointing to draco who just walked throw the castle doors 

"Holy shit he looks so different!" Funneh said

The sisters were in shock as they saw their little brother.. he just looked so different..

"Draco over here!" Gold yelled gaining the attention of draco

Draco looked over to where he heard his name got called and saw them... 

Draco smirked before  walking over to his sister's

"Draco!" Funneh said happily, pulling her little brother into a hug. Draco was shorter than all his sisters so his head reached funnehs chest.

"Hey...  let me go now" draco said breaking the hug

His sisters looked worriedly at him..

"You ok?" Gold asked, scanning her little brother for any injures

"I.." he had no words... He tried to say something but his throat felt dry..

They don't love you anymore 

If you really want them back you will do anything

Right now

Do it

Do it

Do it!

The sisters looked worriedly at their brother.. something was going on.. luner looked at her brothers eyes and saw something...

Oh no..