𝟎𝟐. ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ᵘʳ ᵐⁱˢᵉʳᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ᵘʳ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ.

。・:*˚:w THE TRIPLETS were finally coming home today. Norah had been waiting for them at baggage claim. Nick texted her letting her know that they had just landed. She was pacing back and forth. She probably looked insane to everyone around her. Norah had stayed up all night. She couldn't sleep. The reason you may ask? She found out Sayfia was coming home with the boys. Maybe she was insane, but her heart was broken when Nick had told her the news over facetime.

IMESSAGE

nicky🫀
we're heading over to
baggage claim rn :)

nora🧸
okk im waiting for
you guys there <3

nicky🫀
see you in a bit
nor <333

nora🧸
in a bit nicky <33
READ AT 5:24PM

IRL
Norah had let out the breath she had been holding and begab running towards nick. "Nicky!!!" "Nor!!!" the two yelled out as they bear hugged eachother. "i missed you so much." she mumbled into his shoulder. " i missed you more nor." he said back. "alright, alright, let me get my hug now nick." a voice said. the two pulled apart and norah was pulled into matt's arms. "she's here isn't she?" norah whispered into his neck. matt simply nodded in response. the two pulled apart and norah flashed him a sad smile. "oh my gosh! so your this nor i've heard all about!" a high pitched voice said. norah glanced behind matt to see a tall blonde girl. "oh, um, please call me norah. it's nice to meet you." she said in a calm tone. norah can already tell she and sayfia will not be getting along. "haha it's nice to meet you too! im sayfia!" sayfia responsed. "yea haha..." norah mumbles. "so, um, wheres chris?" norah asks looking at matt "i think he's-" "he went to the bathroom!" everyone turns to look at sayfia after she rudely interrupted matt. "hmm." norah looks at the girl up and down. she couldn't help but feel a ping of jealously. "so norah i hear-" "CHRIS!" norah ran past sayfia and practically jumped into chris's arms. "i missed you so much." she confessed to him. "i missed you too nor." wrapping his arms around the girl. the two stayed like that for a solid minute before sayfia cleared her throat loudly. the two pulled apart but norah was still leaning into chris. "we should get going i'm tired." sayfia said grabbing her bags and began walking away from the group.

this was gonna be a long drive.

the drive home was unbearably quiet. norah silently sat drove everyone back to the triplets house. the radio was quietly playing 'as it was' by harry styles. "so like nor, i heard you make music!" an annoying voice spoke. norah wanted crash the car in this moment. "um, yeah i do." she simply replied to the blonde. "you should totally play one your songs! i wanna hear your music!" sayfia suggested. "oh, um, matt can u connect to the aux? you can pick a song.". "oh yeah sure.". norah was really hoping matt was gonna pick her song called 'i hope ur miserable until ur dead' it quite literally expressed how she felt in this moment. instead of hearing the beginning of ihyuyd, she heard the beginning of 'scare myself'.

"ᵀʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵒⁿ ʳᵃᶜⁱⁿᵍ, ᵒⁿᵉ ᵇʸ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵒ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ʳᵘⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ
ᴮⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᵖˢ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵇˡᵉᵉᵈ
ˢʸᵐᵖᵗᵒᵐ ᵒᶠ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿ' ˡⁱᶠᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ"

"oh this is....interesting." sayfia said. no one responded. norah was already sick of this girl. 'how could chris possibly like this girl.' norah thought. she was insufferable. "whats this song about anyways?" norah tensed at the question. she didn't really like explaining her songs. especially to a random girl she met 20 minutes ago. "it's just about my um struggles with my bpd and stuff..." norah informed the girl. "hm." was the response she got. 'only 20 more minutes.' norah told herself.

only 20 more minutes.

They had finally arrived at the sturniolo's house. finally the horrible car ride was over. little did norah know, that this was the start to possibly the worst week of her life.