Chapter 43♡

Nora's pov

(SMUT WARNING!)

After five minutes which felt like forever of Liam and Nick going back and forth about Call of Duty and whatever video games they play.

He finally came off the phone and his attention were now placed on me. The and the girl of his wildest dreams.

"Can we have birthday sex now?" I whined. He laughed and nodded yes. Don't get me wrong, I will love to just hang out with Liam but I have been waiting to have him on top of me for hours and now that I have him to myself completely, I shall make that happen.

Come to mama.

Liam walked up to me and held me by the waist then pulled my body against his. I instantly got the smell of his favorite cologne and not only did my nose get excited but miss girl down there got excited too.

He inched closer to me to the point where our lips were nearly touching.

"I have an idea," he said before I get closer. I stopped and looked at him curiously. "What's that?" He cleared his throat and picked me up, attaching my legs around his torso.

I giggled from the sudden action and kissed him like my life depended on it. He slightly moaned into the kiss and leaded us somewhere but I'm guessing he's carrying me to the bathroom.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and swirled his tongue around mine. Lord, that felt amazing.

I twirled his hair with my fingers and fuck I just wanted to take control already. I yanked his hair, causing our kiss to end short and I licked his neck then placed a small kiss.

I smiled and hopped off of him. We were in front of the shower.

So, this is his idea? I knew his wild side would come out more eventually. Thank God it did since I've been wanting to do this with him for at least a month now. I just never brought it up.

"I'm guessing shower sex is what you have in mind?" I looked at him, smiling knowingly and teasingly. Come on, you know what kind of smile I'm talking about.

"Yes," he sighed and suddenly, I felt his energy of want and hunger. I just knew he couldn't wait and me neither.

I pulled him towards me by the shirt and I looked up at him. "Then get in and turn on the water," He gulped but stood his ground. "Yes ma'am."

He got in the shower and turned the water on hot. No too hot obviously.

I don't want our fucking skin burning off and we're hopping around the bathroom like a bunch of horses when they get startled.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you must look it up. It's the funniest thing ever!

I removed my dress seeing as I still had it on. I didn't want to take it off yet, I felt too pretty.

I removed it slowly while keeping eye contact with Liam and I can tell that he was growing impatient.

Yet, he stood there and watched me drove him crazy.

I didn't have a bra on since the dress didn't need it and he got a full view of my breasts when I dropped my dress to my feet.

He swallowed and I removed my underwear, also dropping that to the floor after I removed it from my legs. Liam looked me up and down and smiled. "You are so gorgeous Nora, a literal goddess,"

I've been with Liam for months, almost a year and I still can't control my emotions whenever he compliments me like this, especially my body.

I felt like crying but I sucked it up and smiled instead. "Thank you," I quietly said.