001. Blurred

"But it's not real, and you don't exist

"But it's not real, and you don't exist."

November 2nd, 1983

November 2nd, 1983

CAMERONS EYES NARROWED as he walked through the smokey hallways of the house that there was a party being hosted in. Much to his dismay, his friend told him he had to be there. Apparently it would be "the party of the century!" Of course, that unbelievable remark didn't make Cameron any more excited to be there.

He just had to keep a straight face to the whole time, even though he was secretly dreading actually being present.

Continuing to walk through the halls, Cameron noticed that there were tons of couples making out. Rolling his eyes, he thought about what the point of going to a party would be if you were just going to suck face the whole time. The whole concept seems rather idiotic to him.

He just kept looking forward, ignoring the couples. He didn't get the big deal with having a partner, anyway. Why was everyone so eager to get with each other instead of just sitting down and relaxing for once?

There was one last couple standing in between him and the stairs to get to the first floor of the house. With an impatient scoff, he pulled them apart and walked in between them to reach the stairs.

Going down, he realized it was only worse than it was upstairs. There was more smoke, more drunk teenagers, more of the things he usually hates participating in. Everything would be better if he could find a way out of this crowded, and unpleasant area.

Cameron suddenly became uneasy, his head was spinning and it was getting hard to breathe. Stumbling towards the nearest wall, he leaned against it, trying to get his breathing rate back to normal.