12

I woke up and stretched my arms, looking to the side and realizing that I was lying alone in bed. I got up and changed my clothes before I went outside. As soon as I walked through the door I already felt the sun and the light summer breeze on my skin. Don't know how long I slept but it was almost evening. It was still so sunny that I had to hold my hand in front of my eyes to be able to see anything.

My gaze immediately fell on Neteyam, he was sitting in right front of the sea with Lo'ak, Kiri, Tsireya, Aonung and his friend. Not the one who wanted to bully us, another one. He was also here when we arrived, I think his name is Rotxo. But however apparently they were discussing something again. Tsireya had her hand around Loak's arm, trying to explain something. They are kinda cute together, I like how caring they are towards each other. She is the reason why he finally leaves me alone, hopefully it stays like that.

I could see that something changed the mood at once. Neteyam stood up and placed his hands on Loak's shoulders, telling him something. Unfortunately I was still too far away to understand what they are talking about but I could see that Lo'ak did not find it as funny as his big brother, so he got up and walked away clearly annoyed.

At the next moment Tsireya also left the group, she seemed to be sad, you could tell she was about to cry. I did not know her so well but I felt really sorry for her.

I went after her, trying to comfort her somehow. She had not noticed me following her so I put my hand on her shoulder behind her to get her attention. She turned to me, startled and immediately went down on her knees in front of me.

»What the hell are you doing Tsireya?!« I almost shouted at her, confused about her actions.

»Please don't hurt me. I have done nothing wrong, I promise you.« she put up her hands in defense, expecting me to hurt her. I sometimes don't understand people at all, why should I even touch her?

I sat down beside her and looked at her »Explain it.«

»What?« Now she looked at me in confusion.

»Explain to me why you think I would want to hurt you.« I said and waited for her answer. But she only turned her gaze away from me, shamefully looking at the ground.

»Tsireya speak to me.«

»There were many stories told about you, stories that are told to the children to make them behave, that even the adults are afraid of, everyone knows about it« she started to tell. I said nothing to her and only gave her a sign to continue talking.

She finally looked at me now and continued.
»They say you're the most dangerous Na'vi on Pandora. First female Toruk Makto, a woman who can make your life a living hell. evil, selfish, manipulative, revengeful, very powerful, always ready to kill.«

»Well you know I have lived with Lo'ak for 14 years and he is still alive, even though it was a big challenge.« I told her, making her giggle with her hand in front of her mouth.

»So Neteyam is your favorite brother, isn't he?«

»Yeah he can also be annoying sometimes but no one surpasses the younger one« I looked over at Neteyam, seeing that he was probably staring at me the whole time.

Tsireya's gaze fell back to the ground, she played with the sand in her hands and I remembered why I started talking to her in the first place. »What's wrong?«

»It's Lo'ak« she said simply.

»It's always Lo'ak, go on.«

She told me that yesterday after being brought over the reef by Aonung and left alone, he was attacked by some sea creatures and ended up being saved by a Tulkun. Apparently this Tulkun is a dangerous murderer who has already killed his family and other Navi's so he was cast out by the others. She has also told other things but they have not really interested me so I didn't listen to her further.

»I can't believe I'm actually saying this now but I think he knows what he's doing. I don't really believe that this weird outcast Tulkun animal is a killer, he would not have saved him otherwise. Please don't worry nothing will happen to Lo'ak.« I hate it when people are sad, I never know how to deal with them. I put my hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her a bit.

»I hope you are right...thank you« she looked up at me with a small smile on her face.

»You like my brother a lot, don't you?« i asked her and she just nodded slightly in response.

»Can't understand you, he's a skxawng but your decision«

»Why do you let people think such horrible things about you?« she asked suddenly, returning to our first topic.

The answer is simply because I hate people. I like it when they are afraid of me, it gives me power over them. But of course not all people. She and Lo'ak will definitely going to be a thing.. if he doesn't screw up. So if she lived in fear of me all the time, it would eventually get on my nerves.

»I do not control what stupid people think of me.« I told her and she nodded understandingly. I looked back at Neteyam and saw him giving me a sign to come to him.

»Want to go back to our siblings?« I asked her and she just stood up giving me her hand to help me up.

We spent some time with them but at some point it became too much and we came back with Torukyna to our little forest to be alone at last. Mainly because Aonung was staring at me all the time and Neteyam couldn't stop side eying him. It was already dark outside but it was not important because our parents were probably still not at home. We were sitting against a tree, holding each other while his hand caressed my thigh.

»Baby, can we please go to bed?« he asked, breaking the silence between us.

»You want to fuck?« I looked up at him with a smirk on my lips.

»I want to sleep« he said, rolling his eyes.

»Hmm no I think you want to fuck« I caressed his chest, placing my other hand on his face.

»Keya no, it's late I'm going.« he got up and went on his way to my Toruk without even waiting for me.

»Hey wait for me!« I also quickly got up and ran after him until I reached him and took his hand in mine. »Are we going to fuck?«

When we were just before the place where we left her, he pressed me out of nowhere against a tree. »So we are really going to-«

He put his hand on my mouth to stop me from talking. »Just shut up Keya« he whispered. I nodded slightly before he took his hand away. I smashed my lips against his, he kissed me back and pushed me even more against the tree behind me, pressing his body against mine but he suddenly pushed me away from him as I started kissing down his neck. »That's not what I meant, look behind me.« he said almost silently shouting.

My eyes widened when I saw over his shoulder, not believing what was going on there.

Author's note

didn't have time to read through it again. I will probably rework it later but anyway enjoy it <3