Battle with the core

Sasha runs over to darcy, planning to hit the final strike and defeat the core for once and for all

Sasha thinking
~come on Sasha just get the last strike and all of this will be over~

"AAAAAGGGHH" Sasha yells charging towards darcy/the core getting ready for the last strike.

*SLASH*
...... silence.....

Core
"Oh sasha looks like you missed" grins darcy looking down at a blade that went right through marcys body.

...Sasha missed the cord.
"NOOOO MARCY NOOO" Sasha screams realizing what she'd done. Too shocked to keep standing she falls down to her knees, sobbing. "I'm so sorry mar-"

Sasha gets interupted by a blade going right through her neck.

Core
"Oh it's a little to late for that sasha. " The core laughs while watching sasha's eyes well with tears and she falls down to the ground.

Sasha unable to say her last words due to her throat being punctured, she falls down to the ground.

Grime
"SASHA NOO" Grime yells limping over to her.

Even though the core lost marcy, they still had their connection to her. Though the core didn't have much time left. Marcy's body was slowly dying. The core barely had enough strength to keep this body standing let alone posses it. They had to find a new body.

(Btw sorry this one is kinda short, it's my first)
Also Part 2 is gonna need a while ;)