♥︎Chapter 8♥︎

♡Skyler♡
>The next morning<

I wake up and notice carter wasn't next to me. I don't remember much of last night, all that I remember is going to a night club with Connor and falling asleep next to carter.

As I get up out of bed I feel my head pound, why am I always hung over? I ask myself.

I walk downstairs to make some breakfast. As I'm walking down the stairs I smell bacon and eggs.

I walk into the kitchen and see that carter cooked me breakfast.

"Thank you so much carter, you didn't have to cook my breakfast." I say

"No worries, it wasn't a problem. How are you feeling?" Carter asked

"Shitty." I say

"I know how ya feel." Carter says chuckling at the end

We ate breakfast and carter wanted to wash up, so he did but I feel so bad cause he is washing up in my own house.

I walk up to my room and get changed, as i'm brushing my hair in my bathroom. I hear a knock at my bedroom door.

"Sky can I come in?" Carter asked

"Yup." I say back

"So sky I'm going to Las Vegas tonight do you wanna come? I know your a party animal yourself too." Carter said chuckling

"Sure, but I don't have enough money for plane tickets cause I've just started working again." I say

"That's okay, don't worry about it. I've paid and it's all organised." Carter says

"Carter you don't have too do that." I whine

"Ya I do, come on I'll help you pack then we can go out so lunch sounds good?"

"Yup" I say

I've finally finished packing everything even though we are only going for a few days, I still pack a lot of stuff. Half of it is shit to be honest.

> Lunch <

Me and carter both decided to go to Olive Garden.

We walk in and ordered our food, we just chatted about random things.

I'm really excited to go to Vegas, I haven't been there in years. It will just be me and carter going.

I think I'm falling for carter. I don't know what's going on, I've only feel for one guy in my life and that was one of the worst mistake's of my life.

No matter what he did to me I would still love him. He cheated on me countless times, hit me countless times. Yet I still loved him after all that.

♛Carter Mahone♛

I hope one day I can call Skyler mine, I've fallen head over heels for her. I never believed in love till now, it's like everything as changed.

Everyday I think of Skyler. There's not one day that she is not on my mind. Going to Vegas with her will be a good thing.

After having lunch we go back to skylers and get her stuff then head back to mine and the boys place.

Sky helps me pack my stuff, it's now 4:00pm and our flight leaves at 6:00pm.

We say goodbye to the boys and head off to the airport.

------------------------------------------
A/N

Thanks for reading !!

I'll be back soon :))

Make sure you vote and comment xD