D e l t a : The Interval

Note: the following chapter contains brief mentions of nudity and gore. Be warned, delicate flowers. x3

______

But does anyone notice? 

But does anyone care? 

And if I had the guts to put this to your head...

But would anything matter if you're already dead? 

And well should I be shocked now by the last thing you said? 

Before I pull this trigger, 

Your eyes vacant and stained...

Oh, God. If you're there. I've messed up. I've messed this up so badly.

I don't know what to do. What can I do? What options are there?

What have I done?

Christ, what have I done?

As Violet leaves, he unclasps the cloak from around his neck and drapes it over his arm. It's hot – too hot. One would have thought that the unsavoury topic of conversation would have left him chilled, but no. He knows what needs to be done.

The first thing that he needs to do is contact an old friend. Several old friends, in fact. There's an outstanding debt that needs to be paid. A debt in which four souls hang precariously in the balance of.

Because it's not just Violet's own soul that he is now responsible for. No. The slip of paper clutched in his hand is soaked with unshed blood and the ownership of three others – Redmond, Greenhill, Bluer. If Violet failed, he would be entrapped in limbo forever, along with the men that he had eternally damned. And that would certainly not make for a nice reunion.

Violet takes the list from his pocket again and begins to scan through it. He feels no remorse as he reads through the names.

Vivien Keswick

Born 16th June 1871 - Blood type: B- - Weight: 123 lbs – Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Parentage: Viscount John Edward Keswick and his Vicountess Danielle Loraine Keswick (nee Cheshire)

Andrea Blackwood

Parentage: Earl Oliver Paul Blackwood and his Countess Ruth Anne Blackwood (nee Phantomhive)

Born 27 February 1869 - Blood type: O- - Weight: 130 lbs – Height: 5 feet 9 inches

Grace Harcourt

Parentage: Duke Jacob Michael Harcourt and his Duchess Marianne Elizabeth Harcourt (nee Chamber)

Born 4th May 1874 - Blood type: B- Weight: 127 lbs – Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Bree Lennox

Parentage: Earl Thomas Lennox and his Countess Sarah Charlotte Lennox (nee Farrow)

Born 20th August 1873 - Blood type: O- - 113lbs – Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Catherine McAllister

Born 12th October 1869 - Blood type: O- - 124 lbs – Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Parentage: Marques Sebastian Stanley McAllister and his Marchioness Anastasia Jennifer McAllister (nee Michaelis)

It's going to be simple obtaining background information on these women. With the prominent position his father holds in the police force, and Greenhill's post as a senior officer in Scotland Yard, Violet can be assured that he will encounter no obstacles in his course to clear his score to the Death God.