- ELEVEN (EXTRA)

Inanna kneeled down and kissed her son Scorpius on the cheek as he smiled at her, "momma's gonna miss you so much Scorp." Inanna said as he frowned wiping her tears.

"Don't cry mama! I'll write to you everyday I promise" he said with a smile, as she nodded kissing him on the cheek once more, before letting him go.

"Bye dad! Take care of mum for me!" Scorpius said to his father who smiled fondly at the boy. "I'm afraid your mother is gonna be the one taking care of me" Draco said with a smirk as Inanna smiled at Draco who held her hand tightly.

"Bye Clem!" Scorpius said to his 10 year old sister who hugged her older brother tightly. "M' gonna miss you bubby" Clementina mumbled as Scorpius laughed patting his sisters head due to the height difference.

Scorpius waved at his family once more before boarding the train as Inanna looked around 9/3 quarters.

As she was looking around She made eye contact with a curly headed man, Theodore Nott , and who stood next to him was Pansy Nott and a little boy, there little boy.

Theodore smiled at Inanna who nodded before turning to Draco with a smile. "Are you ready to go my loves?" She asked her husband and daughter. "Yes! Mama can we stop for ice cream? PLEASEE" Clem asked as Inanna and Draco laughed as they left 9/3 quarters.

"Of course baby!" Inanna said.