Chapter 42: Back to your body

(A little bit much mature chapter. Please don't cancel me. I've been doing well with this story)

POV: First person, Y/n

I gasped for breathe, my chest rapidly went up and down. There was so many thick strings everywhere.

Is this... the cave system?! Oh Ewya I'm back!

I looked around more and saw something attached to my arm into my veins. Blood was drawn into be.

Oh right I lost blood... I need to find Neteyam. I need to know that he's alright.

I got up and decided not to get off of the bed, the blood string still attached to be. I also had some on my mouth, making me breathe in the different air. I did not have my Na'vi wear, more so in a human cloth, a white gown with blue poke a dots.

"Hello! Anyone," I shout to try to get anyone's attention, "I'm- I'm awake,"

I looked around to see if I can get anyone attention.

Oh Meh'ki I can tell him.. but I feel his quite far from my reach.

Suddenly the door opened and there it was Spider.

"Y/n," his eyes widened, he looked like he's been crying.

"Oh yes I got- hey why are you crying," worried for the human, "come here tell me," I gestures him to come closer.

"No no," he waved his hands, "I'm.. too ashamed to,"

I glared at him, "I don't care. Come here now and tell-," I said but was interrupted.

———{ }———

POV: First person, Neteyam

It was around dinner time and I didn't have appetite. My father sighed, "Neteyam you haven't ate anything... look it is surprising about Quaritch but right now eat," he pushed food to me.

But I refused, "Everything is happening so fast. I just want to see her, smiling at me," I turned to my father, "I'm going for a walk.. don't worry I won't do anything stupid,"

"Okay," he nodded, "go on boy,"

I walked around the cave system for a walk. Just as I was about o head back into the tent, I spotted Spider going into the tube, were Y/n was staying to get blood.

"What are you going to do to her Spider," I whispered. I know I said that I wasn't going to do any stupid. But something like this is not stupid, it's revenge. I made sure he didn't see me and walked slower.

That's when I heard people talking. It was Spider and... Y/n.

I ran into the huge tube, storming in.

"I don't care. Come here now and tell-," I interrupted her.

"Y/n," I gasped and ran, passing Spider, not acknowledging his existence.

"Oh, Y/n," I begun to tear up, "you're okay," I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"Huh," she said, "wait I was just talking to Spider until you interrupted me," she glared.

"Spider tell-," I interrupted her again.

I turned to Spider and glared at him, "Leave us alone," I demanded and pressed my lips together in the end.

"Neteyam," Y/n shouted at me.

Spider soon left out of shamed, leaving only to two of us alone.

She sighed, "why did you scare him," rolling her eyes.

"Stop.. thinking about him," I looked down at her as she sat on the humanlike bed, "can you.. think of me right now," my eyes softened.

I lose myself in front of you now.

"Why," she asked.

"You know why," I chuckled, but gave a sweet smile with teeth, "how are you feeling? Need something to drink? Food? Something to keep you busy? I can keep you busy," I smirked.

I bombed her with questions, but she didn't answer them, "are you okay," she looked at my shoulder.

I turned to look at it too, "yes, I'm fine. I'm worried about you Y/n," I cupped her cheek and grinned, "its makes me happy to see you awake and well," my face closer to hers.

She hummed, looking at my eyes, with love and care, "Don't when or how, I fell in love with you," she turned her head, still looking me.

"It's my braids isn't it," I joked.

She laughed, "Sure it is," she put her hands on my braids, brushing them and then bring my face ever closer to her. I ready to kiss her face all night.

"Did you do anything to Spider," she blurted out.

"Oh this time, I'm not letting anyone ruin the moment. Even you," I smirked and took off breather on her. We can breathe this air for about I don't know many hours, but I know it's long.

I tiled my head, opened my mouth and kissed her lips passionately. She was shocked, but soon lean in for the kiss too. She kisses better than me, make me losing the feeling of my legs. Our ears redden. My trail rapidly wagging around the room.

Our kiss was more forceful. I wanted more, so I slide my tongue into her mouth. She accepted this and I whimpered into this new kiss. I got on the bed with her, gently so I don't hurt her.

She suddenly pulled the kiss away. Feeling our breath against one another.

"Why- why did you stop? Do you not like it," my eyes teary a bit.

Oh shit she doesn't like this, at all. God I'm such a skxawng.

"If- if you don't like it, we can s- stop, it's okay," I looked down, my ears droop. I sniffed quickly, holding my tears in front of the woman I love.

But I've been wanting this for so long...