VIII

A week later I was able to leave the hospital, I missed two cheer sessions which wasn't too bad but that meant Liz was the co captain.

I went to my room and sat down with a wince, my leg was almost healed but my stomach wasn't healing. My powers make myself heal faster but this is different.

It's like my brain doesn't want me to heal.

I remembered most of the accident, I know Pietro saved me bus no one has been telling me if Damian is ok or in jail.

I'm really hoping he's in jail.

Pietro knocked on my door and walked in, we've been getting closer but I still don't feel 100% trust worthy of him or confident of him.

I smiled and he sat next to me and hugged me, he smelt so good like usual. I looked up at him and to his lips. They were wet from him licking his lips but also looked so tender and soft to just kiss... I wanted to kiss him and thank him for saving me.

I snapped out of the thought and got out of the hug. "Thank you, Pietro, for saving me from Damian" I softly said.

"Did Tony talk to you about what happened to Damian?" He asked me, I shook my head "no, why?" I asked confused.

"He should tell you. Lawyer Murdock is here for you too" Pietro stated before standing up. I grabbed him arm "stay. Please" I gave him puppy eyes.

He grinned before laying down, I went next to him and he spooned me. "Don't you have a football game tonight?" I mentioned "I have more important things" he mumbled into my hair.

I grabbed onto his hand before turning around so we were facing each other, I looked at his eyes then his lips.

I leaned in and was about to kiss him when Wanda came in "oh- am I interrupting something?" Wanda asked. I gulped and shook my head before sitting up.

"This blonde chic named Leanna is asking for you, Pietro" Wanda stated. "Which Leanna, blue or dark brown eyes" Pietro stood up and I looked at him thinking about how many girls he's hooked up with.

"I think she actually has green eyes"

"Huh. Guess I really don't remember every hookup" he joked before walking out. Wanda sat next to me "so, you like my twin" she smirked while I blushed.

"I thought I liked him but I kept on avoiding him, but ever since last week... I feel like he's just the most perfect person in the world and nothing can make me stop wanting him" I sighed.

"So you like like him" Wanda giggled and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You are his type, and I promise he likes you. You won't just be another hookup" She held my hands before walking out.

I smiled and sighed happily before laying back down to go to sleep.

About an hour later I felt someone get into bed and our arms around me, I smiled and leaned into them, I was hoping it was Pietro.

He started playing with my hair and brushed it behind my ear. He traced the stitch lines of my tank top before reaching the side of my breast, i figured it was Pietro so I didn't say or do anything.

He pulled me closer to them but I didn't feel myself move, their bulge hit my back while they continued tracing my spine. He groped my boob before kissing my cheek and going to my neck.

I smiled slightly with my eyes closed "Pietro, what are you doing?" I whispered. "Claiming you" they replied with.

It wasn't Pietro's voice nor accent.