𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

Asher: I slept for almost 12 hours but I might still be tired so lets go for 12 more just incase.
June: Asher, that's a coma.
Asher: Sounds festive.

June: Bad things keep happening to me, like I have bad luck or something.
Asher: June, you don't have bad luck. The reason bad things happen to you is because you're a dumbass.

Asher: If you had to choose between June and all the money I have in my wallet, which would you choose?
Henry: That depends, how much money are we taking about?
June: Henry!
Asher: 63 cents.
Henry: I'll take the money.
June: HENRY!!!

Asher: Fool me once, I’m gonna kill you

Asher: *Accidentally hits Beomgyu in the face*
Asher: *Trying to decide between saying 'I’m fucking sorry' and 'Are you okay'*
Asher: ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?!
Beomgyu: What’s wrong with you?!

Asher: I CAN'T DO IT!
Rae, laughing: I CAN'T EITHER!
Asher: I CANT FUCKING DO IT ANYMORE
Nari: WELL I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, YOU CAN EITHER GIVE UP NOW, OR YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT. BECAUSE WE CERTAINLY CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU, AND WE KNOW YOU CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT US.
Asher:
Asher: I appreciate it,
Asher: BUT LOOK WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH-
Chaewon: Asher-
Asher: YOU GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE!
Jia: Asher we gotta-
Asher: YOU GOTTA DRAW A FUCKING LINE IN THE SAND.YOU GOTTA MAKE A STATEMENT.
Asher: YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND SAY 'What am I willing to put up with today?'
Asher, motioning to Ruth: NOT FUCKING THIS

Jieun: *visiting the squad* Hello, I just came to-
Jieun: * sees Asher shoving Ilhoon into the washing machine while June records and Kisu watches*
Jieun: *retreating* Something suddenly came up.

Mark: You're right.
Asher: That's... That's an unusual phrase for you.Did you just learn it?

Chaeyoung: Make no mistake. Not only am I party rocking, but I am also in the house tonight.
Asher: But are you shuffling?
Chaeyoung: Everyday.
Jihyo: What language are you two speaking??

Asher: That's ridiculous, Beomgyu doesn't have a crush on me.
Taehyun: Yes he does.
June: Yes he does.
Beomgyu: Yes I do.

June: What are you getting Asher for the holidays?
Beomgyu: I don't know. It's kind of hard buying a gift for your partner when they already got everything they could've ever wanted when they married you. So I'm not sure yet.
Taehyun: I'm getting Asher a divorce lawyer.

June: Hey Asher, wanna third wheel on my date with Taehyun tomorrow?
Asher: Sure.
June: Beomgyu! Wanna third wheel on my date with Taehyun tomorrow?
June: Great! I've always wanted to go on a double date!
Asher and Beomgyu: ...
Taehyun: June...

Beomgyu: Are you an F5 key? Because that smile is refreshing.
Asher: Are you a software update? because not right now.

Asher: The joy of hanging out with Henry. You look away for 5 seconds to make sure something is set up correctly, and they bite the tip of a marker off.

Asher, gently nudging Lia aside with her foot: Lia, move out of the way so I don’t trip on you.
Lia, her eyes enormous: You kick Lia? You kick her body like the football? Oh! Oh! Jail for Asher! Jail for Asher for one thousand years!

Lia: I’m scared that when you become rich and famous you’ll be embarrassed by me.
Asher: Oh Lia, I’m already embarrassed by you.

Lia: You call yourself my soulmate, but where were you when my meme only had four likes?
Asher: Making four accounts.
Lia, tearing up: Really...?

Asher working at McDonald's: Sorry sir, we don't serve a McFuck here, so either you throw that one slice of pickle out or we're gonna have a McProblem.

Asher: I have no respect for Santa. Don’t sneak in through the chimney and undermine my authority by bringing my family presents. Walk in through the front door and fight me like a man.

Asher, explaining why she is not allowed to cook: I put the noodles in the pot and put the pot on the stove and turned the burner on high. Turns out you don't put noodles in marijuana and I almost burnt the whole house down.

*someone has been murdered*
Asher: You’re acting pretty carefree for someone who’s life’s at stake. Who’s to say you aren’t the killer?
Kisu: It’s a murder, not a tax audit. I’ll be fine.
Ilhoon: What about Jieun? Nobody ever suspects Jieun!
Jieun: Well what about June? She has a gun!
June: Asher has a knife.
Asher: Yeah, for fun, not for murder! *stabs Ilhoon in the arm*

Asher: *Kicks the door down looking panicked*
Beomgyu: What did you do?
Asher: Nobody died.
Beomgyu: WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT?!

Asher, watching the news: Someone tried to fight a squid at the aquarium today!
Beomgyu: *walks in covered with ink* Well, maybe the squid was being a dick.

Asher: i went through an entire character arc during quarantine
Asher: i became more evil if you’re curious
Beomgyu: We're still in quarantine, don't worry, there's time for a redemption arc still!
Asher: i’m going to get worse on purpose