The Beginning of change

Disclaimer:I don't own Naruto or Boruto.I also don't profit from it

"Demon"speaking

"Human"thinking

"Human"speaking
____________________________________
Chapter 1

Chunin exams stadium

In the arena two shinobi faced each other with one wearing a bright orange jumpsuit and have bright blonde hair.The other competitors stand at the competitors box which contained Shikamaru Nara,Shino Aburame,Kankuro no Sabaku,Temari no Sabaku,Gaara no Sabaku and Sasuke Uchiha(He demanded Kakashi to bring him to finals on time so that he watch his competition.)While the rest of the rookies sat in the stands.

He was facing Neji Hyūga who is a fate worshipper and hates the main branch of his family which he showed in the Chunin exams Preliminaries against his cousin and clan heiress Hinata Hyūga by nearing killing her.

Naruto lay on the ground after he was hit by Neji's,Eight trigrams Sixty-four palms which closed sixty-four of his tenketsu.

"Naruto."Hinata thought worryingly as she looked at the fight.

"Give up,fate has declared that before this match has been begun,that I will be winner."Neji said to Naruto to show that you can't go against fate.

"Shut up.Who are you to decide what my fate is,I will revenge Hinata for what you did to her."Naruto shouted as he stood up from the ground and looked at Neji with pure hatred.

"You were fated to be loser,just as Hinata was fated to be a failure."The Hyūga said as he can't believe the blond is still to determined to fight against his fate.Suddenly heard laughter and looked at the blond who was laughing.

"You know Neji if I were fated to be a loser I wouldn't be standing here.Do you know no one in this village really know me,not even the Sandaime Hokage."Naruto said as the Sandaime,Team 7,The rookies looked shocked hearing hearing this.

"So,even if no one knows the real you,you are still fated to lose."The fate worshipper said."If you really think so,allow me to shatter your reality."The blond replied.

Naruto went through hand signs and pour chakra through his whole body and shouted."Uzumaki Hijutsu:Henge Fuin Kai(Uzumaki Hidden jutsu:Transformation seal release) and smoke erupted from her body covering the area where he stood.

(Boruto ost:Eida theme)

As the smoke started to fade away everyone first saw a face ,then black shorts,along with a polish nails touching her tights,her hair.She lifts her finger to her lips and make a silent motion.Her eyes opened as she blinks.As the smoke cleared everyone was shocked to see a goddess-class beautiful woman in place of where the blond jinchuuriki stood.Shouts of disbelief rang through the crowd as they saw the blond boy was actually a girl all this time.

"No way,the dobe is a girl and is hot."Kiba shouted

"Naruto is even prettier than me."Ino shouted

"Wow,she is pretty.Who knew that loud mouth brat is actually this women.I wonder if she interested in women."A blond pig-tailed Suna Kunoichi thought.

"Troublesome.Naruto was all this time a girl,greatest prank he or now she ever played."A certain lazy strategist thought.

"The dobe is actually a girl"The last loyal Uchiha thought as he looked at his teammate.

"That loser is a girl and he is more beautiful than me."Sakura thought as she looked at her teammate in shock and envy at her beauty.

"Naruto is a girl and very beautiful."Hinata thought as she looked at her crush who revealed that he is girl.