{1}

I yawn looking outside to see my pet guardians. My chosen Korok pops up on my window, "Yahaha! Good morning, Y/N! Impa has requested you to meet her today." I nod getting my gear ready. I put my potions in my satual now so many. Summoning one of my pet guardians to travel me to the village. Once I get to the village I pet the guardian and leave to see Impa. I bow before her, "What a pleasure to have you in my presence." I say standing back up. "Hello, I would like you to travel with the knight, Link." My eyes widen at what she said, "Wait- You mean the boy you talked about?" She nods. Link walk in the building. Notices Impa before slowly looking at me,"Hello, I am Y/N. I am honored to accuantence you on this journey. He nods. We travel out my pet guardian scaring him," Oh! This is my pet- Frankie." I say petting the smooth metal. He stares in awe. We hop on my guardian an ride to my lab/house/spell making place. I pet Frankie and lead Link inside. "Here is where you will be staying. I have food, clothes, water, rupees, and weapons. Feel free to take anything." I show him his bed. He lay on it and then feels how comfy the bed is. I giggle. I stare at my sundial infront of my house. "Link! You should eat something it almost time to rest." I shout going back into the house. Well he eats I go up to my lab and craft som weapons make some potions. I have made enough healing potions to last until we get 'Miphas Grace'. We rest. I am the first one to get up. I get my sword and practice fighting. The Korok pops up, "Yahaha! I hav noticed the hero I here!" I nod putting my sword back into the holster. " If you would like you may travel with us." I say. He does this little cute dance. I smile. Link walks out of the house tunic and a knights sword in hand. "This is my chosen Korok, they are coming with us to guide." He looks and the Korok an patts it's head. I smile. We start to head through the grasslands and forest. We Hateno Village in the distance. Suddenly a blue boblikin pops out of nowhere. We pull out our swords we attacked the beast and won.