(Chica mask bully)Simon x Micheal

(not my art)
POV Simon
Micheal ,and me are walking to my house. When we arrived to my house we walk towards my room and as soon as we get in the room Micheal had me on the bed where he just laid on top of me. He wrapped his legs around my waist and began playing with my hair which I didn't mind I loved when people play with my hair and now that it's Micheal it's even better.He then cuddled his head into my neck which god I absolutely loved. He was perfect. He was sweet. The perfect mother figure. I fucking loved him more than anything. When Micheal relaxed a bit more he got a little to comfortable let's say and started to move his hips. I don't think he knew though because it looked like he was just in his own world. Of course me begging the person I am I have a boner because I get a little to horny at times.And out of all things Micheal sees the fact I have a boner and blushes really hard. " I AM SO SORRY" He says in the most embarrassed voice ever "Micheal it's fine." I say "no it's not" he says. " I made you have it I must help you get ride of it" he says. I blush hard like really hard I was going to say something but he was already on his knees. He began to take my pants of and my boxer. My member then flys out hitting Micheal in the face. He blushed hard as he saw my length which I found kinda cute. He began to lick all over my 10 inch dick. He then puts the tip in his mouth and began to just suck on the tip slowly putting the rest in his mouth.When he got as much as he could in his mouth he took the other half that was not in his mouth and began to suck while jerking of me. " ahh fuck" is all I could get got as began to go faster." I grab his pigtail and made him go a little deeper causing him to gag a bit. Officially I came in his mouth and he swallowed it all without hesitation. I was blushing really hard. "Felt like I just got sucked by a professional porn star." I tell my love. "I am thinking about be one." He says. "You must be crazy if you think I will let other men fuck you." I say " ya whatever daddy." Micheal says having to moans daddy straight into my ear. That's when I let my desires take control I slammed him on to the bed and began to take his shirt of as so as i toke Micheal shirt off I pulled him into a passionate kiss. When we got a breath of air Micheal was already panting which he looked kinda hot. I kissed his jaw line and began to make my way to his neck. Making hickeys all over his neck in the most obvious spot "that should show mark" I think to my self." Mmmm~" Micheal moans a little turning me on a bit. The harder I bite down the louder the moans as I was making hickeys on him I found one spot in particular that when I bite that spot "~AHHH~" My love moans loudly which made my desire even wore but I still have things to do with him before we get to that part. I began to attack that place on his neck over and over again "~Fuck Simon~" Micheal moaned. I stoped and started to make my way towards Micheal breast. I never realized how big they were until now I think to myself. I put my mouth on one swirling my tongue around."~AHH~" Fuck Micheal moans out loudly With the other nipple I put my finger around it and began to twist and playing with it. As I was playing with Micheals nipples and listening to him making the most wonderful sounds ever I feel a substance in my mouth only to realize it was Micheals breast milk. " your milk taste good Micheal." I told him and he turned into a blushing mess. " okay now we get into the fun fun part" I say with a smirk. He turn into a deep shade of red.
Micheal POV
My cock was needing to be touched. "Prep or no prep." I blush and think that I don't need prep cause I have a butt plug in me. "N-no prep please." I mumbled because I was so horny "you sure" he asked off course. He began to take of my pant that's when I felt a lot of pleasure "~AHh~" I moan he looks at me and then I figured out he had bit my inter thigh he began to do over and over again "mhhh~" I moan. Simon then stops and takes of my boxers only to his surprise he finds a butt plug in my ass he looked at me and smirked I blushed a bit.Then he said "Did you keep this butt plug cause you were going to put a big dildo in your ass after school darling." I for some reason moaned because of that. "Well I am not going to fuck you right now because now I have something else in mind." He tells me. My mind rushes through thoughts until I feel the butt plug get pulled out of me. I wine abut due to not have something in my ass. " awww does my baby want something in his ass right now." Simon says seductively. I just nod my head he then put my legs over his shoulders. I didn't realize what he was doing until I felt a long wet and slimy thing teasing me entrance. "ahhhh~" I mange to moan he then puts his tongue in me making me arch my back he then twirls it around in my " mmmhhh" I moan out " That feels so good~" I say while holding onto the bed sheets like it was a stress ball. " Fuck me right now Simon." I demanded
Simon POV
"Fuck me right now Simon." Micheal demands I just smirk. I then go up to his face and bring him into a long passionate kiss and then bite his lips asking for a entrance of course he denied. I grab his cock and he let out a loud moan that turned me on I then slipped my tongue in a explores ever part of him mouth leaving no spot untouched by my tongue. When we pull apart my love is panting heavily and then I go up to his ear and whisper "beg for it my little slut~" moaned as soon as I called his a slut which made me smirk. Micheal then garbs my shirt and say " please fuck mr master I want your giant cock inside of me." I was about to speak but he continues with " please fuck me like the slut I am make me have cum leaking out my ass until tomorrow make me not walk for the hole  entire week that's when I couldn't hold it in any longer I got up and put Mikey in doggy position and then shove my cock right in him all the way "~ MMMHHH~" he moans. "Fuck" I moan. God the more he moans makes more horny by the second. I then began to pound into him again over and over again "AHHH FUCK DADDY" Micheal moans out I got really turned on by the name daddy. His eyes began to roll to the back of his head and he sticks his tongue out he. My darling has droll coming out of his mouth I simply wipe it off only for new droll to form. I pulled his hair so that way I could see his face. The harder I pounded the louder his moan had gotten I officially began to say " do you like this slut?" I asked my M moans out with " FUCK DADDY I LOVE THIS." I then pull his head closer to my face and began to say stuff like "you are my whore my slut." "You are all mine I am the only one who is able to do this to you" "I'm a-about to cum." Micheal tells me. I then grab his cock and began to jerk it off and began to push harder "OHH FUCK YES DADDY!" Micheal yells "AHHH FUCK RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE" "AHHH THIS FEELS SO GOOD." Micheals pleads I blush hard on what he said he came in my hand and I licked the cum of my hand still pounding into him. I officially felt this feeling in my chest know what is it I tell Micheal " I'm bout to come darling." He just moans with his tongue sticking all the way out his mouth I then began to quicken my pace "NNGH FUCK~" Micheal moans and cums once again. I am so close I hit Micheal in the ass once more causing my hole load to go inside him "OHH FUCK YA" Micheals yells. I then pull out and kiss him on the head "do you want to clean up today or tomorrow" I ask "tomorrow please." He says I just nodded and he comes over and cuddles himself into me not falling asleep long after. I  just smile and  began to think on how this was the best day of my life. I stroke Micheals hair then realized I had pulled out one of his pigtails (he had four)  i just toke out the rest of them " goodnight love." I say as I kiss him on the forehead.
Words :1626