•Chapter Two•

Quackity sat around campus, waiting for his two friends Sapnap and Karl. He sat on a bench, his legs swinging since he was so fucking short.

He got the chills once again.he looked around, he had the feeling once again of somebody watching him.

Nobody.

He had goosebumps on his arms, as he tried to cover his arms with his hands.

Upcame walking a tall man, whom looked down to quackity. "This seat taken?" He smiled a bit as Quackity shook his head.

He took a seat next to him and looked at Quackity "Jesus Christ, you must be freezing-" he chuckled as Quackity chuckled "just a little-"

The taller took off his hoodie, giving it to the smaller.

An awkward smile formed from the  smaller. "I- It's alright-"

Wilbur glared, putting it him the smallest lap, and crossing his arms.

Quackity was quite frankly confused. I've never actually talked with this man in my life. And now he's offering me his sweater? What the fuck is happening. I'm gay, but is he? Either way. Why is he so randomly acting like this. I don't want him to get mad.."  he smiled a bit and accepted the sweater, throwing it on.

Quackity got a bit curious and started asking questions "so.. why do you always carry a camera around with you? Don't you have a phone?"

Wilbur was quick to think of an answer. "i- uh- work for the newspaper club-"

Quackity laughed " we don't have a newspaper club" Wilbur stayed calm "for a different school, dumbnut" he laughed a bit

Quackity nodded " ahhh-" he looked down for a moment, then to asking another question " so.. are you waiting for somebody..?" Wilbur nodded " my siblings" he scoffed "you can hear the bastard from a mile away" they both shared a laugh as Quackity looked to him " is he seriously that loud"

Wilbur aligned " just wait and listen"

And there forth, Wilbur was indeed correct. About a mile away you could here " WILBUR!!?" as Wilbur sighed and looked to quackity "we should.. be friends?" Quackity smiled " I'd like that, Wilbur." They exchange numbers as then and there appeared a wild Tommy. Followed by their other brother, Techno.  (r.i.p king ❤️)

Wilbur waved as he got up and walked away with the two.

Quackity smiled a bit, watching the 3 leave.

It'd be nice to have more friends around..

(Sorry for another short chapter guys. Hope you enjoyed :)

Word count: 409

Time: 4:32am