(n. 1) Hanako-San of the bathroom

3rd Person POV:

Song of the chapter: Star girl interlude.
From: The Weeknd ft. Lana Del Rey

It had been quite a day for you, Over 12 guys tried to purpose to you. Being well-mannered, You rejected them as calmly as you could.

But, That was just a few hours ago. Currently, You were eating lunch with your favorite daikon and grape head Yashiro and Aoi. You couldn't help but notice that they were talking about the 7th of the supernaturals in Kamome, It interested you so you decided to ask them about it. "Who's the seventh of the supernaturals again?" You said as you tilted your head to the side in confusion. The two girls laughed. "Her name is Hanako-San of the bathroom silly," Aoi said. You just sat there munching a loaf of bread while listening to there conversation. You were known for having a perfect face and body (all of y'all are perfect <3) even though you enjoyed eating. A lot. You had big beautiful (e/c) eyes, long/short silky (h/c) hair. But what made you well known was for hanging out in the music room or library often. You like to read and listen to music. Your favorite singers were Alex G, Lana Del Rey (Lizzy Grant), Girl in red, Doja Cat, Shakira, TV girl, Lady Gaga, Jack Stauber, Eyedress, Duster, The Marías, Mitski and Bôa.

You were currently reading the 3rd Bridgerton book, There were some peculiar scenes you couldn't get yourself to read but you still continued to read the book. You were quite an innocent 15 yr old. After a few moments, You noticed Yashiro wave her hand in front of your face. "Y/n, Y/n!" Yashiro yelled as she tried to get your attention. "Huh?" You said, you had a calm voice so when you act dumb you don't sound dumb. You noticed that Yashiro's face was quite red. "Yashiro, Is something wrong?" you said bluntly with a hint of worry. "Y-Y/n, Can you come to see Hanako-San with me!" She asked, looking down. "Okay." You said bluntly before she sighed in relief and dragged you to the old building.

Yashiro's POV:

"I just held her hand, Eek! It's so warm. I can't believe she agreed, Oh Y/n you don't understand how much I love you." Yashiro thought as her face flushed red while they both made it to the 3rd bathroom stall on the 3rd floor in the old building. Yashiro held onto your hand tightly before knocking on the door 3 times while saying "Hanako-San, Are you there?" after each knock. You both sighed in relief as no one appeared, Until you felt someone breathing on your shoulder.

Hanako-kun's POV:

A girl with Daikon legs knocked on the stall. Beside her was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had headphones around her neck, a book in her hands, and the most clueless yet stunning face I've ever seen. She looked as if she couldn't do anything wrong. She shivered as she felt me and looked at her neck just to see me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, basically hugging her.

Y/N's POV:

I stared at him and his orange eyes. I noticed that he was basically hugging me, So I faced him and hugged him. I don't know why but I just felt like doing that. While I was hugging him, his face was shocked before staring at my face calmly while patting my head. As that happened, Yashiro tried to separate him from me. I thought her and her short self is adorable. "Soo, Who are you?" I asked the boy calmly to which he laughed.
"I'm Hanako-kun of the bathroom. I am the seventh wonder out of the schools several wonders." He said as he chuckled from the sudden question.
"So your a super natural?" I said bluntly before he replied. "Actually I prefer to be called an apparation, but yes I am." He said before Yashiro spoke. "You can't be Hanako-San! She's a girl and your a boy!" Yashiro spoke as she held onto my arm.

(Time skippp)

3rd Person's POV:

"Hmm, Y/n what fish tank should we get her?" Hanako-San said teasingly as he held a scared Yashiro in a fish bowl. Yashiro had turned into a fish from eating a mermaid scale. Why? She thought that if she gave one to Teru Minamoto, AKA the prince of the school, And she ate one at the same time they would be bound together forever and blah blah blah. But she saw a girl asking him out straight after she ate one and she was devastated, But then passed out and turned into a fish. Then some bugass scary and fishy looking mermaid came for her but Hanako obviously fought her off, In the end turns out Teru rejected the girl in the first place.
"Hanako-kun, Please tell me how to turn her human." You said desperately as he smirked. "
Well, To turn her human you would need another person to eat the fish scale so they both would be bound together. Then, The curse would split between the two people and the person would turn human. But, they wouldn't be able to be wet otherwise scales would appear on their skin. Anyways, Can I have another hug from you?" He said as he clinged the her waist, leaving fish Yashiro furious.
"I'll only give you a hug if you help Yashiro become human." Y/n said sternly.

(Another time skippp)

3rd Person POV:

Hanako-kun had been hugging y/n for the past hour now. While Hanako was having the time of his life, Yashiro had been cleaning toilets wish that she was in Y/n's embrace instead of Hanako. But, She did wish that she was human again, So she's just gonna beg Y/n to cuddle her later. "Hanako, I need to go to the student council room. I am vice president along with Akane so I need to go." Y/n said as she stood up while Hanako was clinging to her.
"What about me?" He whined like a spoiled child while clinging to her tighter.
"I'll spend time with you tomorrow." She said as he lets go of her.
"Fine, bye don't forget about me!" He said as you walked away.

                                         Bye bye~                                                        

(08.03.24)
{EDITED}
Word count: 1078 words.