The Malfoy Manor

A/N: SMUT warning ( if you don't feel comfortable reading then I marked where the smut starts and ends)

I've been to the Malfoy Manor countless times, it became my second home because I was always over here. The Manor was so beautiful, the house was filled with multiple different rooms.  It felt different walking up to the Manor with Draco as my boyfriend. I intertwined my fingers with Draco's as we approached the door, " you okay my love?" Draco asked giving me a concerned look. 

"yeah, i'm just a little nervous " I said giving him a reassuring smile 

" No need to be nervous about going inside, nothing has changed besides you being mine now" He said kissing my forehead. Draco opened the doors and motioned for me to go in first. I walked in the house to see Mrs. Malfoy walking towards us with a smile, I heard Draco shut the door and take his jacket. Mrs. Malfoy had always been like a mom to me and it has never changed.

" Hello Y/n, It's so nice to see you again!" Mrs. Malfoy said hugging me. 

"  Hello Mrs. Malfoy" I said hugging her back 

" I told you multiple times to call me Narcissa " she said pulling away from me " Hello sweetheart" Narcissa said hugging Draco.  

" Hello mother" Draco said hugging her back 

" Your father should be home soon Draco, I'll tell you guys when dinner is finished" 

Draco grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. " I think I know my way to my room here Dray" I said smiling 

" You aren't staying in your room this summer, you are staying with me" He said pulling me in his bedroom. I set my bag down by a book shelf in his room and sat on the bed. Draco sat on the bed next to me with his back against the headboard, he patted the bed next to him. I climbed over to the spot and put my head on his shoulder. 

" Care to read while we wait?" Draco asked picking up a book from his nightstand 

" as long as it isn't boring" I said with a huge smile plastered on my face

" How dare you call my wonderful book boring!" He said wrapping his arm around me

" I love you Draco" I said kissing him 

" I love you so much more y/n"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How have you been y/n?" Narcissa asked holding her crystal cup between her fingers " how was the school year?" 

"i'm really good, I had lots of fun at Hogwarts this year but i'm really really glad to get away for a couple of months, how are you? " I asked setting my fork on my plate.

" I'm good " She said setting her glass down " When I told Draco you were staying with us this month he was so excited and couldn't stop telling me how happy he was that you were his girlfriend". I laughed and looked at Draco, who was now a pink shade, staring at his mother. Narcissa stood up and started clearing the table

" Thank you for dinner mother" Draco said standing up and kissing her on the cheek

Narcissa smiled at Draco and walked towards the kitchen. I stood up and pushed my chair in, while Draco stared at the spot where his father was supposed to be. He never showed up most of the time when we were kids either so it  started not to really surprise me. " come on, follow me love" Draco said holding out his hand for me to grab. I took his hand and followed him " close your eyes, i'll tell you to open them when we are there" he said grabbing me by my shoulders and leading me towards wherever he was taking me. I stopped walking and heard Draco open a door "okay open your eyes darling" he said putting his chin on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist. I slowly open my eyes to see the library.