On the other side

Izuku pov: I'm finally home. As I got of the plane I started looking for my papa and friends and there they was (and when I tell you I've never been more embarrassed in my entire life😭) when I got close enough they all yelled "ZUZU/BUNNY/MY BABY/IZUKU" as of they were singing at a rock concert.

Dwayne pov: ok guys we need to make this as embarrassing as possible like a child when they cussed out by there mom in front of their friends. "HELL YEA" Mia said Alex just laugh's darkly ,kai just is ready to yell,lily just wants to go home . "OH SHIT there he is get ready!" As my love gets closer we yell embarrassing names for him I love it when I see my cute man turn red . He runs at us dropping everything and we have a group hug crying damn I missed him more then I should have I kissed his head"I miss you bunny" "I miss you more" as he continues to cry damn it's gonna be a long day.

Izuku pov: we finally got home after all the crying and sweet reunion but now it was time to see papa I hopped in my car and zoomed off to see him me and the gang plan on meeting up later for shopping but anyways back to papa I walk up to our mansion and casually walk in "PAPA IM HOME" is all I yell before in hear someone rushing and bumping into things down the stairs "MY BABY" is all he yells crying "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" I almost wanted to cry but Yk how that would of ended. He went on and on about if I ate and how things were in Japan type stuff we caught up with another and I finally asked if I could go shopping with my friends " ofc you can here take this card also be back before dark if not text me we're you are and how long you'll think you'll be out" "ok papa thanks I'll unpack when I get back" "no need son I'll have the maid do it have fun!" "Hmmmmmmm ok bye papa!" "Bye love you!" "Love you to"

Gang pov: zuzu is late. Alex said "he said he's otw" Dwayne said with hearts in his eyes "simp" Kai said "just a fuckin simp" Mia said lily just rolls her eyes and hug her gf "let him be love" "I AM NOT A SIMP " Dwayne said "DA FUCK" while he blinking his eyes fast and flashing is hands "aww shit here he goes again " Kai says  and
all of a sudden I hear lily yell "ZUZU"

Izuku pov: I saw my gang sitting there talking and decided to scare them but they I heard Dwayne say "he said he's otw" and Mia ,Alex, and kai talking about how he was a simp for me .it made me embarrassed not in a bad way tho! In a good way because I like him he's always there for me and he just so supportive (I sound like a simp don't I?)  meanwhile I'm over here talking about sum black don't crack😭✊🏾 I walked up to them after I settled down they all yelled my name and I knew today was gonna be a long day.

Yea guys so I'm making more chapters currently  so it'll take a while I did most of this at school so yea i hope ya enjoyed